Obama goes to Hell (Burger)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I was waiting for him to not make a donation just to see what would happen. Also was that just a single dollar or did he put in more?

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
I guess we can be glad they chose a local instead something as infamous as McD's ... ;)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
So why where there camera goons behind the counter to capture the whole (unspectacular) situation?

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Burgers? OH MY!

I hate the media.

~Jason

P.S. I don't know if I'm comfortable having a President who orders meat medium-well. If it isn't half raw, it isn't worth eating.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
obamaburgerz.gif

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
According to reports, they both tipped generously and even bought the press a burger and some fries.

it's easy to give tips if you can let the citizens of the usa pay for the bill ;)

(although it probably is cheaper than the average dinner/lunch they get you to pay for ... )

Kazimira

Necris Fan
Dec 13, 2008
UK
kazumitsu.deviantart.com
I hope none of the regulers got kicked out for that.

Theres a pub somewhere down south here thats famous for refuseing to serve bill clinton. The guy woudnt chuck out his regulers to have a photoshoot and hole publicity thing saying that if the guy dsoent like his regulers he's not good enough to come in the pub.

Kind of makes me wonder how much trouble this caused for people in the area.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Did the media cover him and biden taking a dump too? Seriously, by 2012 everyone is going be sick and tired of hearing about Obama 24/7.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Because fried cow meat is boring compared to flying limbs \o/