World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Slayer, be on tonight, we are doing Ulduar 10. :cool:

A group of goons have been working on it this afternoon and have 3 bosses down so far.

I still have to download the patch. I'll be on for Naxx 25 tomorrow night. Hopefully I can make it for Ulduar next week, it sounds fun.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Ensidia just cleared Udluar on easy mode. It helps that all of their members get paid to play WOW though. :eek: They just simply changed their raid schedule to really early in the morning so they didn't have any server stability issues.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Well I made it on for Ulduar last night, we downed the first boss. I died during a trash pull with these fire elemental type guys who unleash flame vortexes that butt raped me. I released, the rest of the raid didn't because a healer survived the pull. I was stuck outside for a half hour before they wiped to the rest of the trash and then the whole raid was stuck outside along with half the Horde and Alliance players on the server. It was a huge charlie foxtrot, so I just gave up and went to bed while my friend started recruiting to do For the Horde achievement.

I do have to say, the first boss was pretty fun. It was definitely a change of pace.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Yeah I know you got in the raid, you took my spot after wow raped me and wouldnt let me get pass the login screen for 30 minutes. :eek:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Yeah I know you got in the raid, you took my spot after wow raped me and wouldnt let me get pass the login screen for 30 minutes. :eek:

They're running again on Saturday evening apparently. I won't be around, because my cousin's bachelor party happens that night. :mwink:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
We were doing Ulduar 25 this night, downed the first boss, was a lot of fun. We also downed the first boss on 10 man. We can't down any of the other bosses, and I'm considering bailing this guild. People aren't too skilled and got bad gear.

The Flame Leviathan is the funniest boss I've ever been up against. I just want to do it over and over. XT-002 is also kinda fun with her yelling.

edit: I did 5k dps on the trash. The hunter below me did 4,9k. The mage below us did 3,4k. Hunters are either overpowered, or me and that other guy are just good players.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
roflama.jpg

:lol:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
We were doing Ulduar 25 this night, downed the first boss, was a lot of fun. We also downed the first boss on 10 man. We can't down any of the other bosses, and I'm considering bailing this guild. People aren't too skilled and got bad gear.

The Flame Leviathan is the funniest boss I've ever been up against. I just want to do it over and over. XT-002 is also kinda fun with her yelling.

edit: I did 5k dps on the trash. The hunter below me did 4,9k. The mage below us did 3,4k. Hunters are either overpowered, or me and that other guy are just good players.

Yeah ulduar isn't like Naxx, it requires actual skill and for everyone to be well geared. Most guilds are going to find ulduar very hard because they were spoiled by how simple naxx 25 was.

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
After wiping until respawns appeared for Ignis (annoyingly hard on our off-tanks for some reason), our 25 man tried Razorscale. Downed him on our 3rd attempt. Relatively easy, very fun fight, especially for someone like me whose primary abilities are great on trash (i.e. Arms Warrior).

XT-002 Deconstructor has the best voice in the entire game. Period. Also 25 million health in 6 minutes :eek: Also not hitting other people when you have gravity bomb or light bomb is hardd :p

I'm very pleased with Ulduar. It's hard enough to require some real focus unlike the snoozefest that is Naxx and even Malygos. This is more on par with the stuff like Sarth +3D (albeit possibly a little easier...on normal mode). Hard modes of these guys scare me. XT-002 Deconstructor especially, how the **** are you supposed to do that much DPS o.0

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I made the mistake of getting into a late pug 10 man Ulduar group. I got to down XT-002 with them but we couldnt down Kologarn, but got him to 11%. Finally called it and they were going to do invites on saturday, but i'm not getting one for god knows why. But whatever. I'm pissed about it though because now it means im saved to a 10 man with only one boss down. They were kinda a scrub group anyways I guess.

I might be going to a 25 man this weekend anyways.

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
More things of note

The DPS needed for XT-002 is INSANE. And the healing. And the survivability check. Jebus. My guild goes in there and gets our first kill after 20 attempts. Next night 1 shots it :eek:

Iron Council Rune-Powered Fusion Punch is silly. Rest of that fight is pretty easy.

Flame Leviathan is a trap to lure PuGs into being saved to a dungeon with 13 other bosses that they can't beat.

AND WHAT THE **** ALGALON HAS A 1-HOUR TIME WINDOW TO KILL HIM AND THEN YOU CAN'T FIGHT HIM FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!!!

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I dunno if I'll make it to Ulduar at all this week. I ran Naxx 10 last night as Shadow for the first time, that was certainly interesting. I only did about 2400 DPS though. I was about 70 Hit Rating short of being hit capped, and I've never raided as DPS before. Shadow priest is all about prioritizing which spell to cast, there's no set rotation really. Every site, hell even every separate forum post, that I have read has had a different opening sequence. I'll probably spend some time with a target dummy to optimize my rotation. I actually have a lot of good Shadow gear, too.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
You really need to be hit capped and have 2100+ SP with self buffs to do any real DPS as shadow priest. Once you hit that though you can do 5k plus dps.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
You really need to be hit capped and have 2100+ SP with self buffs to do any real DPS as shadow priest. Once you hit that though you can do 5k plus dps.

Yeah I am not sure how to do that, yet. I've been looking at gear lists and I have a lot of gear listed as some of the best Shadow gear I can get in the raids I've been doing. Yet, I don't have enough hit rating, and in fact most of those pieces listed as "best gear" don't even have hit rating on them! It's kind of frustrating.

Maybe I'll just stick to healing.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
What is your hit cap right now? Remember you get like 5% added on while you use shadow spells, so you could very well be hit capped already. You hit rating unbuffed should be around 11%.