April 1st

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
conficker-attacks.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004

Site error

We're sorry, but you've experienced a temporary problem on the site. It's likely that this problem has already been fixed. Please refresh the page.

If you've seen this error message more than once during your visit, we already know about it and we're working on it. Please check back soon!

If you need help using the site, please contact FileFront support.
Yep, hitting refresh didn't work.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
pwningfront rather.

They just stood in line for about a week and then pwned every dude who was using the site (guilty as charged your honor).

It's 11PM here but I guess wherever the servers are it's passed midnight. Unless they're creating even more confusion by getting the site up and running for one last day, I think it's safe to say FileFront isn't shutting down. D:

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
No one is worried about the April 1st worm? I thought there would be a thread about it.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Reddit turned into Digg (in look; it's not controlled behind the scenes by those with money all of a sudden). D:

Google Maps Street View has a panda and Gmail got autopilot.

The Daily WTF went to Twitter-style 140-character posts.

Bad Astronomy noticed that Mars is more Earth-like than anyone expected.

That's all I've noticed thus far. :p

Oh, and this: http://www.saveie6.com/

Last edited: