EXTREME 1on1 Mapping challenge

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Judging system for contest

• Open (Community decideds whether Hourences gets to stay in the house)

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Closed (It's up to the corrupt judges to have the final say)

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
:lol:

that's it, no more maps ? come on guys, I thought that there would be a lots of original maps and after 3 and a half months there are just 5 maps.
Don't let ut99 die!

i dont think he got the joke.

i have two maps nearrly finished

one CTF and one BR

and what why is hourances corrupt??

Last edited:

FragTastic

Hitscanned
Nov 10, 2008
Still riding the "Zombie Horse"
Hi Iron Kinuckle mate :) I think your contest idea is a great idea. As someone who downloads looooots of maps, its always nice to see something that is really different and unique. Your contest fills a nice niche which has been left empty by all the other contests out there. Ill be looking here for progress with interest.

Kazimira

Necris Fan
Dec 13, 2008
UK
kazumitsu.deviantart.com
I can manage a one on one version of the map i'm curently makeing seeing as i'm makeing a section then repeating it sevral times for the finished product I can just as esely have a one on one one section bit.