I'm in Japan now!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

thewalkingman

ssssssssssss bugger!
Nov 12, 2000
Quahog
Visit site
The Japanese will never accept an american pokemon trainer.

Billy with his pokedex and his trusted Turtwig at his side, heads to the motherland of all Pokemon battles. What adventures will he encounter? Stay tune Pokemon enthusiasts.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Lol yeah, that bit is also hilarious. It's actually "old man bites tenderly". I've the translated versions of the show, and that one guy starts screaming with a girly voice "he smells!". Something like that. (because prior to nibbling on his ear, the old man takes out his denture :D..)

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
What's the weed like there? Is there even any weed over there? And how many inches has your penor grown since you moved there???

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
All future earth quakes in Japan will be because of BBA's farts.

That and my wang!

So is this a permanent move?

Because the local sheep want to know if it's safe to come out now that you're gone ... I mean ... Congratulations!

Yep! It doesn't mean I can't wish for snow in Ohio though. :p

Post some pics of your surroundings BBA.

I am going out shopping later so I will bring my camera, but if you want to check out my surrounding neighborhood, you can see it here. I am not going to give away where I live though. :p

What's the weed like there? Is there even any weed over there? And how many inches has your penor grown since you moved there???

I haven't smoked weed since 1995. I am sure there is weed here, but it's not easy to come by as it is treated as bad as cocaine. Even if you get caught with a little bit, you could be looking at some prison time here. Japanese prisons suck too, so if you visit here I would leave the weed at home.