Is this normal?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cobra

Dec 15, 2005
Montreal, Canada
When I spec: a bots game I saw that. I thought that since I play whit the blur effect off, because how my poor eye site. I tried it whit full setting's on, and I saw the same thing?. When I spec: metridia to, she have that same hole. I whould like to know is it my video card? 8800gtx

Attachments

• Jester.jpg
    Jester.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Yes it's normal, for some reason they never bothered to fix it and I think it's been commonly been referred to as the "Jester Hole".

Cobra

Dec 15, 2005
Montreal, Canada
Yes it's normal, for some reason they never bothered to fix it and I think it's been commonly been referred to as the "Jester Hole".

LOL! thank's. I whas thinking that maybe my vid card had someting.

So if they call that the Jester hole :lol:

for Metridia I supose that they call it the Metridia hole :lol:

Glad to see that it is not my video card :)
and I saw other's that on the bottom they have texture ugly I mean strech, and not even, whell to resume, when you spect: a bot game, and you look at the bots closely, you see thing's like that

Well thank's again :)

Last edited:

Axon.Gorge

Is it cold in here, or is it just me?
Feb 8, 2009
attachment.php

Attachments

• NormalFillHole.jpg
    NormalFillHole.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Actually, any characters using this leg set will have it.
I still wonder what happened to the goose neck? I suppose they fixed that.

Quebec power ITT.

WildmouseX

Mar 30, 2004
it's not like we have to wait for them to fix it... they give us everything needed to find it, fix it, and then release it in a mutator with the editor.

Cobra

Dec 15, 2005
Montreal, Canada
it's not like we have to wait for them to fix it... they give us everything needed to find it, fix it, and then release it in a mutator with the editor.

No offence to you here. But when you paid $50.00 for a game, you really think that it will be perfect (bots texture and so on)

And it is impossible that Epic those who are testing the game, did not see that. Simply impossible

It his way to big

Last edited:

Cowlike

Feb 21, 2008
Not everyone would think of inspecting the bot's crotch...
Also no game released is ever perfect nowadays.

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
Maybe they leave things like this so people have something easy to complain about which makes us forget other things that we might want to have improved or fixed.

This must have been the first imperfection I noticed in the game when I selected that model and played it. I never reported it because it seems so silly. You are violating the model by looking at her right there.

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
I'm surprised that Epic haven't fixed this already, seeing as it's pretty noticable even when you aren't looking out for it.