Darn :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fromaway

Mar 5, 2009
What's it wrong? Can you tell me? I'm glad to do for you. <link removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Sir, I'm getting the impression that either the user that posted the reply before mine [YES THERE WAS ONE! I'M NOT CRAZY!] deleted the post, or much equally likely, a moderator deleted it and left mine to make me look stupid [ok, stupider..] or crazy [ok, crazyer..] or necrophiliac [ok, more necrophiliac..].

Either that or years and years of playing games and posting in weird forums have transformed me into a crazy and paranoid thread necrophiliac with serious amnesia

Snakeye :tinfoil3:

PS: :lock::crazydance::lock::crazydance::lock::crazydance::lock:

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
No, you always were a crazy and paranoid thread necrophiliac with serious amnesia, that's what drew you to this forum to begin with isn't it? ;) Restored the (edited) post now for you - wouldn't want to harm (or is it enhance?) your reputation.

Last edited:

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
Sir, while I'm deeply grateful that the post was returned [serious sidenote: I've always thought deleting posts was the worst possible moderating choice, as ROing or editing posts actually has a better educational effect] I must insist that I've not always been the way I am now - I actually used to be a nearly normal kid that grew into a quasi-normal adolescent that grew into, well, what you've written minus the amnesia [which I'm terribly glad, since amnesia really does suck IIRC].

Hmm, what does one have to do to become BuF moderator? I think that would be a nice job for me - I mean I already did spend quite some time here - perhaps I should apply :D

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
serious sidenote: I've always thought deleting posts was the worst possible moderating choice, as ROing or editing posts actually has a better educational effect
True, slight lapse on my part. Was in a bit of a hurry, plus I forgot that only mods and admins get a notification of deleted posts, as opposed to nothing at all.
Hmm, what does one have to do to become BuF moderator? I think that would be a nice job for me - I mean I already did spend quite some time here - perhaps I should apply :D
It looks like I'm the only regularly active mod here (although I suspect the Keganator of lurking... hello, Keg :D) but it's not as if there's a lot of work to do. So it's a simple matter of finding a more important job for me, or any other means of removing me ;).

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
It looks like I'm the only regularly active mod here (although I suspect the Keganator of lurking... hello, Keg :D) but it's not as if there's a lot of work to do. So it's a simple matter of finding a more important job for me, or any other means of removing me ;).
Given the invasion of undead threads recently (was it 3 or 4 in the past few months?) and the insanse ammount of posts yesterday alone I'd say you really should look around for a Deputy moderator, in case you have to go into a last minute holiday, or your girlfriend wants to marry (preferably you - do BuF mods have girlfriends?) or you have an accident and need to recover a few months.

Just leave your adress here so we can send our applications :D

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
True, slight lapse on my part. Was in a bit of a hurry, plus I forgot that only mods and admins get a notification of deleted posts, as opposed to nothing at all.

/delurk

*waves*