NW DM Bot challenge. RisingSun.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Defeat, no one asks you to play on full details :p
JD, umm, you're currently limiting it to one map, that isn't even in the Demo :p

Even at low details the map is a bitch. It's not the details, it's the map itself.

I finally got 8 bots in with me after something like 4 tries of thinking I had it right. Got 265. SS to come later.

Defeat

Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
emotsmugkp9.gif

Defeat

Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
asdf I failed again, I only had 7 bots in there last time :c New score with the real 8 bots :s

[screenshot]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8031/jdninjamasterchallenge.jpg[/screenshot]

Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
I can't get past 230. UT3 2.0 seems a bit easier than version 1.3 because I seem to spend less time chasing ammo. I miss a lot, and my sense of where to be in the map to find targets is evidently poor.

I like the choice of RisingSun for this, because it's small enough to be busy, even though it's my least favourite of the standard maps. I agree with the people who say that this sort of thing should not be restricted to just the demo version.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
New gametypes and maps = new JD challenges? D::::::::
Yes!

But I think I'm going to change the closing date on this one again since there's an influx of new people. D:

UT3 2.0 seems a bit easier than version 1.3 because I seem to spend less time chasing ammo. I miss a lot, and my sense of where to be in the map to find targets is evidently poor.
Well, now you can always pick up the same weapons like in ws off so you'll never technically be without ammo after 27.5 (?) seconds for each gun. I just don't really like the reduced ammo count still carrying over to the Weapons Respawn aka ws off mutator. Oh well.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Defeat where are you going to get constant kills? I'm finding that after certain periods there's a lot of dead time where I can't find more than one bot for 30 or so seconds. By the time I've found where they all are, they've either killed each other or killed themselves with rockets. I can't seem to break 270 no matter what I do.

[screenshot]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2139/risingchallenge3.jpg[/screenshot]

Last edited:

Truzaank

Apr 5, 2005
This is an awesome idea. I used to do this with a friend in Age of Empires. Ah, sweet memories :p.

PS: This titan pack has got me posting in these forums quite a lot.