Should I Buy This?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Should I buy the uberShirt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R34P3R

BUF Lurker
Oct 31, 2008
Serious question people.

http://www.topatoco.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TO&Product_Code=RB-FIRE&Category_Code=

rb-fire-big.gif

I will buy it if there's a unanimous agreement I should.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Why are you asking us? It's a T-shirt so there's no specific recommendations to make here. Fairly simple - if you want it, buy it. Does BreadTruck ask us either he should or shouldn't buy his Hot Topic T-shirts? :p

Last edited:

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Do you seriously need help deciding on whether or not to buy a T-Shirt?
Dude, seriously, stop wasting our time and come back when you have a more serious purchase like a car or something.

Lruce

R34P3R

BUF Lurker
Oct 31, 2008
Hell, I'm just getting opinions for fun. If there was a general consensus of "that's lame" I wouldn't get it simply because most of my friends have the same, general mindset as the wonderful people of BuF.
Stop your bitchin.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
The seriousness of this thread is questionable (say it like a news presenter would)
due to the fact that i have a fart seeping through my crevass.