BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retrog33k

Mar 1, 2009
I'm not sure if we have to keep posting for each try or what, but I'm here to try my luck again. I wanna play this game.

SPIDEYUT2K7

I see a blue screen
Feb 22, 2008
City of the Polution
so is TRUE!

I've just got my key, thankyou very much! Hope to see some of you ingame :)

My Steam is Gonzo_19.

Wohoooo congratulations buddy! add me to your list of friends to play online, my nick is SPIDEYUT2K7, im always fragging with friends in VIPER servers and UMG servers everyday! PREPARE 4 BATTLE! ;)

OH MY GAD just 2 days left for the huge pack OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek

shamandgg

Feb 26, 2009
Gimme ;P
I don't own it, I have my friends copy (he's got quickly bored of it).

Last edited:

Wunderbar_007

.Lateral Thought.
Nov 11, 2005
Montreal
Hope to see you online Gonzo and sup Spidey! Man I can't wait for this pack!!! I'm so excited I feel like making a map, after all I got that CE edition for a reason! Time to learn :D

Also I hope my lil bro wins a key, GO LLAMACAKE99 :lol:

arijit_unreal

Aug 3, 2008
I tried to buy the game plenty of times. But the shop ran out of copies and never brought fresh ones. I live in Kolkata, India. And Buying original games here is not as easy as it sounds, believe me...

I'd like to have a legit copy of Unreal Tournament 3. I'm a big fan of UT franchise and I'll support Epic and BU as much as I can.

Regards Arijit ...

I'm gonna post again and try my luck ... again

SubaruI

Mar 2, 2009
a new day so a new try to win UT3 :D
i think i would go "crasy" when i would win because i have never won something...i once won 78kr=7,8$ in Bingo Loto but nothing more....

iawgoM

Mar 3, 2009
i see a lot of 1st time posters....

shame on you ppl! :cool:

ok, nuff with jokes....gimme gimme gimme i wanna play legally :)

Ogs

Da Bomb
Mar 3, 2006
Hi

Ive been trying to get my friend back into UT for AGES (he LOVED the original), so if i got this key it would be going to a friend :).

Status
Not open for further replies.