The Best UT3 Players

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
No, I have plenty of end-game screenshots of me beating your score and team. The only thing you are/were ever truly good at is thinking you're good.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Personal score in team based games means nothing. You could've spent the entire match sniping my clueless ass the entire match and you'd still have a high score. That doesn't necessarily mean you are "better" than someone else at the gametype.

Get a better metric.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
No, I have plenty of end-game screenshots of me beating your score and team. The only thing you are/were ever truly good at is thinking you're good.

ROFL. See my post on pubs meaning nothing. Also, for all intensive purposes Fragbu = A Pub. (No disrespect to Fragbu of course.)

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
ROFL. See my post on pubs meaning nothing. Also, for all intensive purposes Fragbu = A Pub. (No disrespect to Fragbu of course.)
It's "intents and purposes." :p

T2A, it's funny that you said that, because I took quite a few screenshots myself, and most of the ones I have, you're actually on my team, and it's usually me who's outscored you. The ones that you're not, I've still usually outscored you. There's some exceptions (Like two matches in Dria which went 95 points for you and 70 for me, and you got 113 to my 94) but my Team won, but it's pretty likely that my win was simply because you didn't care, right? :rolleyes:

In fact, I've found one screenshot where your team beat mine. But you had the lower personal score. It's the only one I found in 999 various screenshots.

But as shoptroll said, personal score means jack. Most of what you did in Onslaught was play DM at critical nodes, anyway.

That is, when you DID actually play. Usually you'd just take a vehicle and make yourself completely useless to whatever team you were on.

So long story short, don't come in here with that "**** don't stink" attitude. You know just as well as I do that the only times you'd come close to my score was the rare occasion that you cared about the match, or if it went on long enough for you to rack up points by DMing. We both know you didn't care about Onslaught when it was played 98 times out of 100, so you flaunting how you were "better than me" at it is ****ing insulting.

So you pony up your screenshots, and I'll pony up mine. Capiche?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Lolman is the greatest player. I hardly know him and never played on a server he played on. And I haven't watched any of his demos. IF there are any. But he is. Maybe he plays ut3. If so, he's the best.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Lolman is the greatest player. I hardly know him and never played on a server he played on. And I haven't watched any of his demos. IF there are any. But he is. Maybe he plays ut3. If so, he's the best.

Nice assumption NeoNite. :lol:

Last edited:

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
The only times I've joined warfare servers have been to show friends the vehicles and stuff. Usually in espectator mode. It looks cool and all, but it is not my style. I've been playing ut since 1999 and to me ut has always been about the adrenalin and the face to face fighting. there is nothing more satisfying than that, at least to me.

It wasn't me either. The only time I play WAR is at FragBU.

With that nic, I suspect it may be a player you guys know.

Here is the mystery player, WWW.UT3PUGS.COM

http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=184145909

Looks like an alias to me. I could have sworn I had the screen shot of the scores, but sometimes they do not work. Anyway, floodgate was a good map to choose. The floodgate node has pretty much non stop DM action during the entire match when the server is full, UMG 24 player. Floodgate is a warfare map that is dominated by DMing at every node, spiders (arghhh), and the orb. Vehicles typically play a minor role on this map. So, whoever it was knew where to go and what to do. I hope they keep playing.

Jane's_Addiction-

Nov 28, 2008
I played TDM yesterday and it felt so good..ut 3 is so much better when playing on low poly maps. Makes me want to play more and more :0

BTW fullbleed, Rythem was my clanmate along with xellos, eventhough I <3 him and he was top notch, he was not the best :eek:

xellos, rythem, crsy, and me on the same team was seksy, though. We beat EG with: Elix, stryfe, Tex, Ping/extacy, and area 51, too with: De'pain, boots, Flux, wesdog, numb51. along with a bunch of other teams I can't remember, xeno, C1, and whatever clan bebo was in, lol. in the last TDM tourny

<3 from Tatu-^

Come pug with us, right now is all regular players.

A_Phat_Old_Phuk

Viper Driver
Feb 4, 2009
QFT!

This is exactly what I was trying to get at it in my first post on the thread. Nice post.

I wouldnt count on any of us playing warfare beyond the tourney...

Heads up, Sunday is the deadline to register for the tourney. You have to register at the forums before you can make a post to register.

Bebo

Jan 29, 2008
Ok. Out of players still playing currently, xDBS (Xellos) is the best UT3 player right now. He was a top player during all of UT3 but seeing as who is left he has my vote as the top player in NA right now.

Sos_your_face

how you become manta?
Dec 8, 2008
S. Florida
www.clan-bge.com
Oldkawman: It's probably the hotcake. He plays vehicle gametypes and loves to spam ut3pugs.com all over.

UT3pugs.com people: Signups end sunday for the UMG Warfare tourny, as Phunk said, so if you want to play you should pop over there and put your name down.

i_hax

member since Jan07... didn't survive
Jan 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I may sign up, and simply run around and hitscan people... 'cause I don't have any room (nor am I making any) for a hoverboard or enter-vehicle key.

I say, if us DM players are willing to enter this - the Warfare players join a single PUG. It will be simply hilarious.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
You guys remind me of when I was a kid and I would tell my friends they were terrible at games to make them angry and play Smash Bros or Mario Kart 64 with me.

Gaming, gaming never changes.

On another note I loved Smash 64 and Melee, its a shame Brawl sucks as bad as it does. :/

Bebo

Jan 29, 2008
Warfare vs DM. Discussion over.
[SCREENSHOT]http://i42.tinypic.com/66znsn.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
Note: Couldn't even touch me back when I was in Kozmik Threat rofl!

Zer0

Jan 19, 2008
usopro.

Seriously, it's a game. Who cares about skill level if you're having fun?
There's a reason I stopped pugging, the stupid community.
There's a reason I don't play warfare, the stupid community.

I'm know you guys think you're hot ****, but it doesn't mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.