"I Think he might be upset"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Big deal. I got pissed and spat on by several people and came back home with a black eye. I remember they were talking about ****ting on me while I was on the ground. Now, that's something to get upset about.

The guy might not like what happened but he should laugh at the incident instead of taking himself too seriously. I mean, there's no real harm done apart from having to wash some clothes and take a shower, right ?

Last edited:
Bateman.jpg

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
This is what happens when you pay people ludicrous amounts of money to pretend to be other people for a little while.

Lollywood.

BATRAAAAAAAAGE!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Was fun for the first minutes or so, then got really repetitive.

Edit: I just lol'ed listening at the first link again when he waits for the answer, and the guy responds "I was looking at the lights" "OH GOOD FOR YOU, AND HOW WAS IT? I HOPE IT WAS ****ING GOOD BECAUSE IT'S ****ING USELESS NOW ISN'T IT?" "okay.."

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Was pretty funny. Thats what you get when you get in the way of a very stressed out and over worked Hollywood actor doing 4 movies at once.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
Was pretty funny. Thats what you get when you get in the way of a very stressed out and over worked Hollywood actor doing 4 movies at once.

bah. He shouldn't be doing that then.

It's just his personality.

I wouldn't want to work with a dick like that if I was walking on eggshells the wholetime.
He can go kiss his own ass.
________
Live sex

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
bah. He shouldn't be doing that then.

It's just his personality.

I wouldn't want to work with a dick like that if I was walking on eggshells the wholetime.
He can go kiss his own ass.

Well he did hit his mom that one time. So yeah he is probably still a jerk.

"Why are you trashing my scene!!!"

I try not to care about how actors are in real life. It takes too much away from the movies I enjoy.

Now the next time I watch The Dark Knight I'll keep thinking of this :p

**Hahaha, I just listed to the remix. Sounds like a typical rap song minus the dance beat**

Last edited: