Unreal Tournament Maps 2009

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bebo

Jan 29, 2008
Nice, I was actually thinking about lavagiant at work today :D
Also, DOOM! Rofl genius idea.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I was about to just post "Why?" and leave it at that, but after reading your intentions I understand better and I can appreciate your remakes better. Looks like the Doom map is done and since this is the one I'm interested in the most, I'll DL it now!:)

iron12

Mar 28, 2005
Looks like very good work. I suppose the original CTF with the submarine has been done?

I know they made it for UT2004.

Oh and what is that UT2004 map with the guy in a jar. That was a pretty cool map. Didn't it have a fan or something if you feel in the center area. I wonder if the UT3 unreal engine could actually chop people up now. UT2004 had lots of fans but they didn't seem to do anything.

Last edited:

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Looks like very good work. I suppose the original CTF with the submarine has been done?

I know they made it for UT2004.

Oh and what is that UT2004 map with the guy in a jar. That was a pretty cool map. Didn't it have a fan or something if you feel in the center area. I wonder if the UT3 unreal engine could actually chop people up now. UT2004 had lots of fans but they didn't seem to do anything.
DM-Gael. Made by CliffyB.

sneh

-
Apr 11, 2008
www.grozmo.com
Wow, those look really good.

I demand that the original music track be put in there (Nether Animal/Nether.umx) for authenticity. Or at least a ****ing good remix of it. :p

They all have their original music, except for where I've put my own remix of the original. (well, the doom one's aren't mine)

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
actually he is talking about insiduous.

gael had no fan, and it had no guy in a tube.
Oh yes it did. Fall down the pit, he's right at the bottom, looking into the bottom of the pit. You'll need high detail settings for him to be visible, though.

(If I could find my UT2004 DVD, I'd reinstall it so I could actually load up UnrealEd and take a snapshot.)

They all have their original music, except for where I've put my own remix of the original. (well, the doom one's aren't mine)
Wonderful. The map will make me feel all warm and fuzzy when I play it then. :)

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
DoomE1M1 ? Aww, always the same old same old map people choose to convert :)
But it's one of the most suitable levels for multiplay anyway.

(e2m2 is one of my favourite sp maps. Just grab the berserk, and mamma said knock you out. Eh, it's a fun map. Lots of crates, though.)

TheIronKnuckle

What the hell is this "ballin" thing?
Oh yes it did. Fall down the pit, he's right at the bottom, looking into the bottom of the pit. You'll need high detail settings for him to be visible, though.

(If I could find my UT2004 DVD, I'd reinstall it so I could actually load up UnrealEd and take a snapshot.)

Wonderful. The map will make me feel all warm and fuzzy when I play it then. :)

Oh no it didn't :lol: I know exactly what you're talking about, but the guy is not in a tube is he?

Insidious has "guy in a jar" and "fan of death" as described in the other post. Gael has neither of these things

Last edited:

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
I dispute this claim.

gorgefan.jpg