Steve Polge about UT3 Expansion Pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Nah, I just want U2XMP to be more popular. Even though we had a rebirth already, you can get a game if you wait for 10 minutes :) But not enough players to form a team..

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
U2XMP was fun but the lack of players and Legend being gone didn't help tbh. The lack of players problem sounds familiar doesn't it? :p

through I've been sticking with UT3 and the five players left, I don't know why, but I am. D:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
So, what you're saying is that we should talk about dSLR's?

I'm thinking of buying a SB-600 speedlight for my D300 as a good day time fill. The SB-400 is cheaper but the 600 may be slightly more useful to me. What do you think?

Dogger

Oct 4, 2004
there's a video here someone posted once that was a video clip from the collectors edition of UT3. It showed a bunch of rookies holding controllers while playing or working on UT3 for the PC, remember that.

Its 2:30 in, and its steve polge holding that PS3 controller, and it will be steve polge holding it again on the making of unreal tournament 3 expansion video.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=61qA9mrTMCI

LG1X

Aug 16, 2008
Well someone better slap their heads and shove Gow up their @$$ to give them a reality check.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I'm getting really sick of all of the negativity in this forum. If you can't contribute something, then don't post. We've heard all the horribly witty remarks regarding EPIC FAIL, Gear$ of War, and how much [insert publisher or Epic / Epic game here] sucks.

Give it a ****ing rest. It was old a year ago.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
I'm getting really sick of all of the negativity in this forum. If you can't contribute something, then don't post. We've heard all the horribly witty remarks regarding EPIC FAIL, Gear$ of War, and how much [insert publisher or Epic / Epic game here] sucks.

Don't look at me, I'm being positive this time.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA

The people have spoken! Who are you to question their collective will? :mad:

:)

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
The people have spoken! Who are you to question their collective will? :mad:

:)

Consider this a good thing. Last time we bitched at Epic we got UT2004, which despite being fundamentally broken was a much more polished game. If anything, they now know the bare minimum they have to do if they want us to buy the expansion.

Seriously I have been playing UT3 all this week. I'm excited for the expansion. They better not screw this up.

TheIronKnuckle

What the hell is this "ballin" thing?
Consider this a good thing. Last time we bitched at Epic we got UT2004, which despite being fundamentally broken was a much more polished game. If anything, they now know the bare minimum they have to do if they want us to buy the expansion.

Seriously I have been playing UT3 all this week. I'm excited for the expansion. They better not screw this up.
yeah, bitching got us ut2004, so hey bitchbitchbitch! But you know where the bitching would be most effective? Not here. This is a fan run forum. If you want your bitching to actually help, take it to the epic forums. Your protest will be more effective when you set up camp right outside the institution. Bitching on these forums doesn't help at all.
Feedback on why the game sux should be given to EPIC, not BU.
Who is developing ut3? EPIC, not BU.
So who should be given the feedback (bitching)? EPIC, not BU.

EPIC's flameboards are the right place to bitch, because that is the only place where the bitching will do any good.
BU is more a place for general discussion and debate, bitching on this forum will not help anything.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
What you're saying is not wrong TheIronKnuckle, its just that.. well, Epic's forums arent the place for it either, since they wont let you (insta-ban-of-doom!).

I think you'll find that's why people do it here instead of there ;)

os][ris

May 10, 2006

I haven't heard that one before lol.

But yes the negativity is old and boring and repetitive. People say the same thin over and over for years.

dirtyharry

Jun 11, 2008
Massachusetts
yeah, bitching got us ut2004, so hey bitchbitchbitch! But you know where the bitching would be most effective? Not here. This is a fan run forum. If you want your bitching to actually help, take it to the epic forums. Your protest will be more effective when you set up camp right outside the institution. Bitching on these forums doesn't help at all.
Feedback on why the game sux should be given to EPIC, not BU.
Who is developing ut3? EPIC, not BU.
So who should be given the feedback (bitching)? EPIC, not BU.

EPIC's flameboards are the right place to bitch, because that is the only place where the bitching will do any good.
BU is more a place for general discussion and debate, bitching on this forum will not help anything.

While Epic forums are the place to complain, for some reason, the threads tend to disappear.... hhhhmmmm..... go figure.

But we all know that some of the admins at Epic do come hear to get a real pulse of whats going on, so thanks to Beyond Unreal !

Status
Not open for further replies.