Mutators,Maps,Mod Upload help +1 questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fayko

Apr 24, 2008
Hyrule
Well im trying to upload a few maps to my very sexy new redirection service but idk how it works what file type does the files need to be in ? How do i make redirection work
Noob guide appreciated

Another question can someone link me to all the Christmas mods,mutators,maps?
any help is appreciated
Thank you for time

Fayko

Apr 24, 2008
Hyrule
i tried gamesevers never been able to get it working
I whored out my clan to get a free redirection service so i dont need them

Fayko

Apr 24, 2008
Hyrule
whats wrong with this?
[IpDrv.HTTPDownload]
RedirectToURL= http://redirects.pwc-servers.com/fayko
ProxyServerHost=
ProxyServerPort=3128
UseCompression=True.

[IpDrv.TcpNetDriver]
AllowDownloads=True
ConnectionTimeout=20.0
InitialConnectTimeout=200.0
AckTimeout=1.0
KeepAliveTime=0.2
MaxClientRate=15000
MaxInternetClientRate=10000
SimLatency=0
RelevantTimeout=5.0
SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.0
ServerTravelPause=4.0
NetServerMaxTickRate=20
LanServerMaxTickRate=35
DownloadManagers=IpDrv.HTTPDownload
DownloadManagers=Engine.ChannelDownload
AllowPlayerPortUnreach=False
LogPortUnreach=False
MaxConnPerIPPerMinute=5
LogMaxConnPerIPPerMin=False

Fayko

Apr 24, 2008
Hyrule
i added the files to a folder called Redirect on my servers system folder and all my files are in uz2 format so why do i get the download failed:Server

Fayko

Apr 24, 2008
Hyrule
ON my servers ftp not the redirect i added the files to a folder inside system named Redirect they are uz2 files and the files inside the redirect are uz2 there are no folders inside my redirection ftp. Im not home to try if the extra / at the end works but i will be shortly thank you for the replys how it works

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Well, the URL should point exactly at the location of your uz2 files. If you can paste that URL into your browser and then add the file name with the extenstion .uz2 and get a download offer, you should be all good.

Fayko

Apr 24, 2008
Hyrule
the ending / worked great redirect is up now.
Next thing is ive seen in some servers its sends a text msg at a certain amount of time how do i do this
Another in some servers you have to click I agree to rules to play how do i find this mutator ?
Thank you guys

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
the ending / worked great redirect is up now.
Next thing is ive seen in some servers its sends a text msg at a certain amount of time how do i do this
Another in some servers you have to click I agree to rules to play how do i find this mutator ?
Thank you guys
I don't know about the specifics but you should probably check out UT2Vote:

http://www.proasm.com/ut/ut2vote.html

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Go on the server you want the mutators from, then press Esc, go to the Server tab and you'll see a list. All the mutator names on that server are listed there, in the template of Mutator: {mutatorName} .

Fayko

Apr 24, 2008
Hyrule
IVe ran into another little....Bump The servers with extra files .ogg or .u's etc etc how do i upload? i cant seem to get them to work
wtfIdo.jpg

I removed em from this picture
Just wanted to show the root for more personal help :p

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
IVe ran into another little....Bump The servers with extra files .ogg or .u's etc etc how do i upload? i cant seem to get them to work
I'm not quite sure what the question is. :(

You need to compress .utx, .ut2, .u, .usx & .uax files. You don't need to bother about .ogg files. They don't download via the redirect.

Compressing a .u file is done exactly the same way as a .ut2 file other than the file will be in ./System rather than ./Maps.