HAPPY THANKSGIVING

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Just want to wish everyone a great day and remember don't over eat!!

Happy Thanksgiving «BuA»!!

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Yup, Thanksgiving wasn't bad... ate some turkey, came home and slept for four hours on the floor. :D

Hope you guys had a good one as well!

Last edited:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
No, just came home and was watching tv with the wife, and somehow managed to fall asleep on the floor. It's a turkey day mystery... :eek:

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Beerage was good. Got some good turkey and all the trimings. The following day.....damn...hung over for the all beer I drank. Hated life. Today after a good night sleep, chrismas trees are up and decorated. Happy Thanksgiving my BuA buddies. Sounds like everyone survived. ;)

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Hey you all! I was out of town for the holiday and just got back home. I hope everyone's holiday was splendid. All I can say is, thank goodness the only travel trouble I had was a bit of an inclement weather delay on the flight back. No horrendous lines. No packed airports. Just idiots who work for the airline. Now, we're back home with our dog and life is good. :)

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Hey you all! I was out of town for the holiday and just got back home. I hope everyone's holiday was splendid. All I can say is, thank goodness the only travel trouble I had was a bit of an inclement weather delay on the flight back. No horrendous lines. No packed airports. Just idiots who work for the airline. Now, we're back home with our dog and life is good. :)

And you'll be online for the Monday night MASSACRE right? lol.