Why don't you play at FragBU?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Why aren't you attending FragBU?

• Total voters

unbecoming

The Money U Could Be Saving W/out Barry
Jan 21, 2008
St.Louis,MO
2k4 is still funner imho

No matter how pleasant the players are,how smooth the server is,how great the levels may be-if I don't enjoy the game itself then it's pointless.

I don't wanna say UT3 sucks,but imho 2k4 was better in so many ways I will just stay there where the competition is still stiff,there are normally big games going most evenings,and I still laugh and have fun without cussing the game itself.

My last lil' bit of a hope for this game to prosper lies in the expansion(doubtful) or the community.(wishful) :(

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Well being as how I am a console/pc gamer, I have a boat load of other games to occupy my time. L4D is currently a huge time sucker, as is a couple of console games that I still need to finish. Currently also participating in the Playstation Home Beta. So yeah no time for UT3 for meh

Bort

nou
May 7, 2003
Mexico
www.mexfrag.net
Because i will own everyone and they will rage-quit = dead server

About the ping, if almost all the players are having issues why don't switch to a different server provider?

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
I always forget about it and when I remember it no one is on playing. In 2k4 peeps would play up till 2-3 in the morning, but for UT3 its a different story.

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
ok so everyone who replied so far either:

- lives somewhere besides the US
- doesn't like the game
- feels they arent skilled enough / doesnt want to get owned
- doesnt know what time it is :rolleyes:

for me - i try to drop in sometimes but have been busy with RL and since starting my own server have been playing almst exclusively there...

whats your server? Your fun to play with, atleast I think thats you... :eek:

perhaps it is in your sig, nvm.

Last edited:

pinnacle

Jan 22, 2008
I haven't been playing because my UT3 install was broken and I was too busy to figure out what was wrong. But I've had some time to fix it so you might see me next weekend :)

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
ok so everyone who replied so far either:

- feels they arent skilled enough / doesnt want to get owned

in this case it didn't matter for me no matter where I played I came in LAST, it's not fun to as I said come in last CONSISTANTLY, to play at the level of JD/Zorro n crew, not gonna happen.

I got beaten down at UT2K4 but the botplay was somewhat fun, In UT3 the botplay it's not fun :(, I do LIKE the game.

Jane's_Addiction-

Nov 28, 2008
I played once, it was fun, even though, I spent most fo teh time downloading retarded maps..I still see myself doing this again. :p

Jane's_Addiction-

Nov 28, 2008
I played last night I had fun.. no vehicle stuff. So I was happy.. Server lagged way too much, though. GG's to anyone that played. ;)

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Hey there Jane's.

I don't really have a good excuse for not playing at FragBU, but the things that seem to have the most influence are:

1. ping
2. TF2

Jane's_Addiction-

Nov 28, 2008
Pine where are you why don't you play more with us at #ut3pugs? John Doe, Detox, Zero, Mulletious, Tommygunz.. and a bunch of other people playing dayly. check the Activity on my Sig ;)