The Vote

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

unbecoming

The Money U Could Be Saving W/out Barry
Jan 21, 2008
St.Louis,MO
Voted early (a few days ago) and waited for about 2 hours.What I saw and heard in line worried me.It took everything I had not to inform or smack some people. :(

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Why don't you want her in office? I don't think you know.

Because she's effin retarded. Why didn't she know what the role of a VP was when that 3rd grader asked her? Why couldn't she answer a simple god damn question on a Katie Couric interview? She couldn't name ONE newspaper or magazine. Not ONE. She just kept saying "all of them." If that's not face palm worthy I don't know what is.

She dodges a lot of questions and her performance on interviews is just very poor in general. It seems like she puts in so much effort to sound coherent but completely fails at knowing what she's talking about. She comes off as extremely ditsy to me judging from what I've seen, and that's not the kind of person you want running the country.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I voted for the Pro America Vote (Obama). :) I felt proud today. Very much how Germany must of felt when the Nazis fell. Good bye **** bags, hello the free America I once knew and loved. I missed you a lot.:)

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Because she's effin retarded. Why didn't she know what the role of a VP was when that 3rd grader asked her? Why couldn't she answer a simple god damn question on a Katie Couric interview? She couldn't name ONE newspaper or magazine. Not ONE. She just kept saying "all of them." If that's not face palm worthy I don't know what is.

She dodges a lot of questions and her performance on interviews is just very poor in general. It seems like she puts in so much effort to sound coherent but completely fails at knowing what she's talking about. She comes off as extremely ditsy to me judging from what I've seen, and that's not the kind of person you want running the country.

My favorite is when she goes into /defense mode and starts telling you something completely unrelated about Alaska.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Went in, filled out my paper ballot, in and out.. I did notice we had an evoting machine in the corner, turned away from everybody - from what I understand, nobody used it.. Thank goodness. Nobody was even told it was there :)

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
For some reason when I tried to register it didn't go through.

My wife's ballot papers didn't arrive until this morning (UK for New York). She didn't get home until 1630 and the post office closes at 1700...

Ballot papers have to be postmarked no later than today. She made it but only just.

At least this time they arrived. Nothing in 2004 and the system only woke up for the last Senate race.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
CNN has a great app up to help you keep track of results as they trickle in. Results from Indiana are already coming in, and it's very close.

Their app also allows you to customize what races you follow. Nice if you want to keep tabs on things like proposition 8 or local races)

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/full/#P

http://www.politico.com has a nice thing on their front page as well.