The Vote

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
The funny thing is I can't vote. :lol:

For some reason when I tried to register it didn't go through. Whatever though, McCain will win Texas as he always does so it doesn't bother me much.

And no it wouldn't have been my first time voting. I also voted in 2000 and 2004. 2000 by a less then a month. :D

If I remember correctly it was pretty boring and quick, but that was in Maryland and not texas.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I voted this morning. An hour long wait. I voted for Obama. This is my second time voting... the first was in the primaries.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
I'm going to drop off mines and my wife's absetee ballots today after work.

We both voted for Obama.

And No on 8. Stupid California proposition to ban same sex marraige.... again.

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
Didn't vote, neither candidate is qualified.

Didn't feel like wasting five plus hours in line (voter overload down here) to do a write-in.

Still though, voter turnout is huge and, at least in this state, is record-breaking. That's heartening to know.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
My state has early voting, so i voted two weeks ago. In and out, baby!

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Didn't vote, neither candidate is qualified.

Didn't feel like wasting five plus hours in line (voter overload down here) to do a write-in.

Still though, voter turnout is huge and, at least in this state, is record-breaking. That's heartening to know.

The thing that annoys me mroe than someone voting for the candidate I do not like is not voting then complaining about everything bad that happens. If you don't like them than vote for some independent. That way you have a right to complain about everything that goes wrong.

KJAX

Gamer 4 Life
I'm going to drop off mines and my wife's absetee ballots today after work.

We both voted for Obama.

And No on 8. Stupid California proposition to ban same sex marraige.... again.
Took my mother with me to vote this morning. About a 30 min wait here in Kansas City North.

And why oh why is a issue on the ballot in California banning same sex marriage? San Francisco, anyone? It's like having it on the ballot in Dade County, Florida aka Miami which also has a significant Gay community.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Walked to the middle school like 1/4 mile from my house and voted. Now we wait and see.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Waited like 15-20 mins. to vote for Obama. First time voting. Must keep Palin out of office! :eek:

Ticked off they don't give receipts proving a properly counted vote. Can't trust the system. D:

Soggy_Popcorn

THE Irish Ninja
Feb 3, 2008
Waited like 15-20 mins. to vote for Obama. First time voting. Must keep Palin out of office! :eek:

Ticked off they don't give receipts proving a properly counted vote. Can't trust the system. D:

Oh, absolutely, she would absolutely....er.....eh.

Why don't you want her in office? I don't think you know.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
so come on, how was it for you?

easy, I waited maybe 2 minutes. hardly any line @ a quater till 11AM.

will you be going?
just did

who did you vote for?
Obama / Biden, Yes on Illinois Constitutional Convention, No on Appellate Judge seat remainder, mostly Democratic for local positions, 2 Republicans (Shimkus in Congress and our treasurer).

see any one famous?
in the 19th district of southern Illinois? uh, no.

take any pictures?
as a matter of fact, yes.
2vkbvyq.jpg

is it your first time voting?
yup. that's why I took a picture.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Voted. Got there and it took me no more than 20 minutes. Mind you it was raining :mad:

But there was this cute girl handing out the ballots and I just about marked my pants Yes on Prop Boner.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I'm serious dude. And, you know what else? She was a total sweetheart.