NEW «BuA» UT2004 Server: ~Thê Fråg Fäçtøry~

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I had good games on Barnburner and DaPit, but otherwise I thought I kinda sucked. I seemed to get a little laggy, especially on Romra and Thorns. Dang, I played 5 maps? That's really a lot for me, huh?

We know, TAZ, you were correct. I complained to BC that he wasn't supposed to prove you right. Cause then we never hear the end of it. :rolleyes:

I'll be on again tonight. Same drill.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Now if we can only get Ice to make an appearance for a couple hours one of these nites.

Spl@t

Feb 2, 2005
Florida
kevnascar.com
Just reinstalled UT2004 and bookmarked the server. Will hop on TS when I get a new headset. Any suggestions on a good one to get thats not a bankbreaker?

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Good news and bad news fellas;
The good news is that I should be back by next saturday... the bad news is that the wife has been harping on me about "spending too much time on the computer"... which is humor incarnate considering that I spent 16 days in september and october completely without power, and the last three weeks unable to play most of the games I own (they're in storage). :rolleyes:
I have been playing the crap out of UT2004 offline for the last week though, and trying to get a map together between finding a place to live here, and her changing her mind and finding a place to live there.
Things will work themselves out, I'm sure... but I'll just be glad to be back.
See you soon.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Yeah Lurkypoo sharpen up them skills, we need another body in here :)

As far as I know we have 16 people that come to visit the server. Now if we could only get more of them on at the same time, we'd be in business :)