What would get you to play at FragBU?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Yeah, you must be thinking of something else. Warfare is hardly ever voted in and when it is, the match either lasts less than two minutes or so long that people begin to drop out. It's pretty much all CTF with a side or two of TDM/DM.

NitrousUser

[BuF]JinxyBoi
Apr 23, 2004
Houston, TX
www.super-magic.com
Yeah, you must be thinking of something else. Warfare is hardly ever voted in and when it is, the match either lasts less than two minutes or so long that people begin to drop out. It's pretty much all CTF with a side or two of TDM/DM.

I think deceit is afoot and all the FragBU people are massively trying to troll me.:eek:

That or the migration away from warfare has taken place in my absence. I maintain stance!

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Am I taking crazy pills? All I ever saw was warfare when I used to jump on! (though after reading the rest of the thread it appears I'm like the only one seeing this).

Effing srsly. Maybe you don't notice because you're actually good at it. :lol:

Where do you get your drugs? Can you hook me up?

You HAVE to be smoking some good $hit.

Minimaul

Hate Kill Destroy
Apr 28, 2002
Visit site
Only thing I need to play at FragBU is time, which I don't have very much of lately. Hopefully in the upcoming weeks my schedule will free-up and I can get some games in.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
How much DM vs. CTF/Warfare usually goes on? I tried the demo again last night and I can get ok performance (~30 fps) with my current hardware on DM-HeatRay and DM-ShangriLa. CTF-Suspense is getting half (15 fps) the performance. I do plan on upgrading over the next 6 months, just not sure if CPU or GPU need to be done first to get better framerates. Did the patches give any significant performance boosts?

But if it's mostly DM play right now, I could probably pick up UT3 pretty quickly and join in. Just don't expect me to stick around for the larger maps.