Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Not going to happen with Spore dude... :)
You actually look like a old friend of mine I used to hang with a lot.

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
That maybe so but i haven't seen them and don't care much too either and it is to my mind irrelevant. (Presumably these photos are publicly sourced and we're not just passing them around and giggling about them behind her back?)

I don't see any difference between someone who insists on pulling a funny face or dressing in the attire of the opposite gender so they seem funny or fun in all their pictures and someone who likes to touch up their photos so they can feel better about themselves?

This post was artificially touched up via the use of a spellchecker! (please don't tell on me)

I highly agree.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Ummmmm. I don't see why you're pulling me to pieces, DMMD, when I can't exactly be blamed for what toniglandyl sends you. Who cares if your boobs are bigger/better? I'm not exactly calling you out for a breast competition.

I'd also think twice before calling me a slut. You know nothing about my personal life, and unless you're willing to take the time to get to know about me and my love life through myself and myself only, I wouldn't do that again.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
cat_fight.jpg

SinShiva

Adrian
Apr 1, 2002
Oh, didn't know you were in Ohio, btw. i used to be in and out of cleveland to visit my grandparents. LHABulldog6 and i will have to show up on your doorstep one of these days. i'm going back to michigan tomorrow (in connecticut, for the time being.)

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
Oh, didn't know you were in Ohio, btw. i used to be in and out of cleveland to visit my grandparents. LHABulldog6 and i will have to show up on your doorstep one of these days. i'm going back to michigan tomorrow (in connecticut, for the time being.)

That would be fantastic. I'll be moving back into civilization soon and my reasons to not have friends over on a regular basis will be drastically thinning ;D

SinShiva

Adrian
Apr 1, 2002
lol, nice to hear. i figure i'll probably start frequenting BU again since it's been probably the most stable thing throughout the last 9 years of my life, lol. i've just been ignoring it.

Actually, the biggest reason i want to come back is because i've started to dive into coding for the sake of expanding pentesting and IDS abilities, and i can trust BU to find a healthy supply of decent coders. i just don't want to be one of those hackjobs that has to rely on everyone else's tools, especially when i intend on breaking into the field legitimately. i obtained some wicked clearance in the military, so continuing down the rabbit hole just seems logical

Last edited:

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
Heh. Iridium and RaptoR is highly responsible in a round about way for my current job. :D

Speaking of which, i've finished the first layer of the AJAX/DOM massacre that is my personal website... http://fireslash.net:8080/~fireslash/devel/v3/ if you want to check it out. next step is adding additional tabs when content is clicked into the main content pane (document.createElement = epic ****ing win). Though, IE is proving a tough customer since it's DOM implementation is pretty much arse.

Coding may become a rabid addiction. Beware. :shy: