Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

furby

Mar 14, 2008
Campgrounds G1E
Erm, yeah.

Meee.jpg

Wander

kittens give Morbo gas
Aug 11, 2008
It's a side view of me, but other pictures of me generally don't look like much :eek:

Attachments

• Nikon - Ikke zwaar gecropt.jpg
    Nikon - Ikke zwaar gecropt.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 14

Wander

kittens give Morbo gas
Aug 11, 2008
Thanks, Kantham!

I've been a longtime BU visitor and I thought it was about time to sign up :)

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I hardly ever post here so I'm gonna' dump a few at once. Finally got the pictures organized from our DC/Virginia trip last week.

Myself and my dad touring the docks @ Norfolk Naval Station. Do we look alike? Do we?? It's all in the nose I think :eek:

This is me getting to use one of the new ship piloting simulators on the base. They ran me through a few scenarios, one of which I got to fire Tomahawk missiles at a civilian cruise ship lol...

Chillin' in the Captain's chair on deck of the USS Perry guided destroyer. In the real lifes, NO ONE is ever allowed to sit there but the Capt.

Random, shot on the drive home. Raised eyebrow, and yes I'm wearing a shirt with Elmo on it.

These were taken with my dads camera which has a poorer quality lense than my own. But I'm not in any of the pics taken with mine.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
You know, the weirdest thing is that they grow like that naturally. Very little upkeep involved. Sort of like this guy:
joedirt.jpg

What sucks is I'll have to lose all my facial hair completely once I'm in the Navy. Freakin' stupid if you ask me. In the past, almost all the bigshot Navy captains had hardcore sideburns.
90c57a.jpg

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
If I recall doesn't rank dictate the level of facial hair you are allowed? There are plenty of british military men with comedy moustache's for example ;)

Yeah but this is America. And... well yeah that's really all I need to say.
To my knowledge, the "grooming standard" holds across all branches of the US military regardless of rank.

They just want everyone clean-shaven. It doesn't have to make sense. THIS IS AMURICAH!