Beijing Olympics

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
The only thing that caught my attention about the olympics was the dude and his wife getting stabbed. I guess China got pissed because the US won the first round or something.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The only thing that caught my attention about the olympics was the dude and his wife getting stabbed. I guess China got pissed because the US won the first round or something.

Que? Wow, I should read the news more often.

Matfei

[:«]Ω[»:]:Mױפקזג:]:
Apr 22, 2008
Behind the Great Australian Firewall
Olympics = one big YAWN from me.

Not to mention I don't want to hear another mention of China ever again after this. Had enough of the gratuitous cocksucking their government is receiving over all of this.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I'm loving what I've seen so far. Even Olympic basketball has been fun to watch. I'm more into the team sports though like soccer, basketball, and gymnastics. Watching people race is just boring.

I've been impressed with the country as a whole. Yeah there's a lot of stuff we disagree with like Tibet, but I think we can still respect each other. As time goes by China will continue to progress, and issues like Tibet, religion, free speech etc will take care of themselves. It just takes time. I think we've gained a lot of good will with China, and I wouldn't doubt that it will come in handy for future conflicts.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
"lolol sports how pathetic" is apparently the general thought on this or just the usual "omg china is evil 'n stuff".

I really enjoy watching the olympics and to god I wish I shouldn't have to go to work while it's running because the local tv channels show alot of olympics while I'm at work.
But one good thing though is I can watch it for free online, live.

Last edited:

akstylish

Keyboard Crasha
Jan 22, 2008
200m freestyle was pretty amazing. Everyone was way behind Michael Phelps after the first half.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Every race Phelps has been in has been pretty amazing. USA men beat the old 800m relay world record by five seconds last night. Five seconds!!

I'm kinda sick of the non-stop China ass-kissing going on, and I really appreciated that gymnastics commentator Bella something-or-other last night when he commented on the age controversy surrounding some of China's gymnasts. "The age on the passport printed by the government says she's old enough, so what can we do?" is close to what he said. Even when you take into consideration that asians generally look younger (to Westerners anyway), and the best gymnasts are generally petite, this girl looks 12 (or 14, as the reports are saying).

Otherwise, I get Olympic fever. I'm moderately sleep deprived right now because of it.

I leave you with one more thing: Bob Costas - rug or bad dye job? Discuss.