5 years is a long hiatus...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
/me starts

Now You all know
The bards and their songs
When hours have gone by
I'll close my eyes
In a world far away
We may meet again
But now hear my song
About the dawn of the night
Let's sing the bards' song

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Well, sick of lurking. Dam I wish Beppo would learn Crysis code and port this sucker over. Crysis graphics are awesome, but the game itself could use a lot of work. Especially the first person ice skating. :rolleyes: Hell, even the UT3 engine would be some improvement. I can just imagine the Heskey Gate map in crysis, that would be awesome.

Inf was the best game EVER made. It just needs a new engine.

----------

On another note, does anyone know if there is a program for Vista that keeps a laptop CPU running at full ghz? I can't play unreal on my laptop because the stupid game can't deal with the shifting speed on the cpu. And I've tried everything I can find on the internet, including speestepxp.exe or whatever it was called.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Try RMClock (http://cpu.rightmark.org/products/rmclock.shtml)

It can do a lot more than just keeping your CPU at a constant speed (I actually wouldn't necessarily recomend to use the full clock for Unreal or UT - I personally run the lowest multiplier for that). I actually found it mentioned in an Undervolting thread on the Notebookreview forums. If you need help figuring out how to actually make it run at constant clokc just drop me a PM - while it's a useful tool I wouldn't call it self-explaining, unless your an expert computer user..

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Hiya guys...just dropped by to say, well, Hiya guys, which seems a bit pointless now. Last day of my summer vacation....time to get wasted ;)

//K

=CreepingShadow=

Apr 5, 2001
Chicago
archive.org
TSW is just angry that his younger cousin stumbled across the forums, found out he's gay and told the rest of his fam... It's cool, be real. I mean, wtbh?
BTW, where's whore?

Crac? I thought he and TSW left to become life partners(?) and the Blue Hell was a fetish club they opened where you wear big furry suits based on anime characters.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Try RMClock (http://cpu.rightmark.org/products/rmclock.shtml)

It can do a lot more than just keeping your CPU at a constant speed (I actually wouldn't necessarily recomend to use the full clock for Unreal or UT - I personally run the lowest multiplier for that). I actually found it mentioned in an Undervolting thread on the Notebookreview forums. If you need help figuring out how to actually make it run at constant clokc just drop me a PM - while it's a useful tool I wouldn't call it self-explaining, unless your an expert computer user..

Thanks Snake, I will check it out.

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
Do I count as "old"?

I usually swing by here whenever I finish watching trailers for whatever new "OMG ITZ GOT TEH REALGUNZ AND ITS SOTOTLY REEL AN -OH HEY LOOK U CAN C 35 MOAR NOSE HAREZ ON THE CRHACTERS IN THIS GAME IT SO REALL!!!!!!11!!" FPS games are coming out. Because they're typically so far off the mark, I start reminiscing about INF, go to these forums, see that the last post date is from 2 months ago, and then cry bitter tears.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
see that the last post date is from 2 months ago, and then cry bitter tears.

Dude, get over yourself. This sh!t stopped, started... stopped and then started again. It's all pretty much insignificant; however, ya gotta enjoy the random f&cktards that 'toot' this sh$t and that sh$t. At the same time ya gotta respect those few who made INF happen.

No matter how F'ed up sh!t gets....

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
Dude, get over yourself. This sh!t stopped, started... stopped and then started again. It's all pretty much insignificant; however, ya gotta enjoy the random f&cktards that 'toot' this sh$t and that sh$t. At the same time ya gotta respect those few who made INF happen.

No matter how F'ed up sh!t gets....

?

I see words, but the meaning is unclear...

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
I don't get it either. I may have been having an internal conversation with my old lady while my fingers were typing.

Yes... it seems that way.

Well INF is still in it's death throes (and has been for the last 18 months at least), and these forums would be dead except for the thread necromancers that keeps dropping by and the few necrophealliacs that stick around for the twitching... am i making much more sense than Pipe? God i hope so.

«]BALLISTIC[»

A.k.a ICBM
Apr 11, 2001
Holland
www.planetunreal.com
800px-An_abandoned_MOGADISHU_Street_known_as_the_Green_Line,_Jan_1993.JPEG