Some Weapons v1.5.1 are MIA

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[5thSFG]Mitchell

unexpected guest
Jul 17, 2008
Rome, Italy
Greetings to everyone, I'm new here.

I registered because I'm having some problems with Infiltration, and that's why I'm asking your help here.
Yesterday I installed the Weapons Pack 1.5.1, following all the instructions contained in the .zip folder: when I went playing, I noticed that the M16A4, M4A1, HK416, OICW had disappeared from the Loadout menu, so they were no longer available. However, the VSS, the M82A1 and the M14DMR were still available (just to mention some other weapons).

I removed the files and I re-unpacked the .zip folder, trying to find out if it could be an error, but nothing again.

Yet, I noticed that the weapons of version 1.4 work fine.
I can't tell you about v.1.5, because I don't have that version yet (actually, I've asked for a working download).

I thought it could be a mutator's fault, so I tried adjusting them, but nothing new came up.
I also read around here if there were some issues related to what I'm experiencing, but for what I could see, there was nothing.

I hope you can help me, thanks a lot. :D

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Did you delete all files from 1.4 before installing the 1.5.1 files - I seem to have a slight flashback of a mention that this would be necessary. Otherwise check if the *.u and *.int files for the missing weapons are present (e.g. INFMOD_M4A1.int and INFMOD_M4A1.u etc.)

[5thSFG]Mitchell

unexpected guest
Jul 17, 2008
Rome, Italy
In the README file it is written that 21 files are meant to be inside the System folder in order to make the addon properly working. However, the v1.5.1 .zip folder contains 11 files; on the contrary, the "old" v.1.4 contained 19 of them. Ok, some files are found on the "addon pack", but I see quite strange that decrease of # files.

And I chose "YES" when asked if I wanted to overwrite old files.

[5thSFG]Mitchell

unexpected guest
Jul 17, 2008
Rome, Italy
the link which doesn't work is WP v.1.5; I successfully downloaded v.1.5.1 from the second link I found in the dedicated topic, but if there is something missing, oh, that's really beyond me.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
Okay, did a short check. On page 2 (at least on my PC it's page 2) of the 1.5.1 Weapon Pack topic there's a link to geogobs site which contains ALL weapon packs apparently. Be sure to download the FULL version (and Patch as well?) - if you download only the Patch version you'll end up having too little files.

Sorry that I don't post a link, but my dinner is getting cold :)

[5thSFG]Mitchell

unexpected guest
Jul 17, 2008
Rome, Italy
Ok, weapons are now working fine. I probably badly downloaded the .zip file or I even did not download the full archive.
Anyway, I'm still experiencing a couple of problems.

IE, yesterday I was making some training, and as loadout I picked up the M4A1 and the USP, however the USP did not appear in my gear when I began the round.
I tried once more after having checked the Mutators, and still the USP was not were meant to be. However, I found it laying at my feet, as it had been dropped at the very beginning of the round.

I suppose some mutators are related. Which ones could cause such problems? :(

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
[5thSFG]Mitchell;2159193 said:
I tried once more after having checked the Mutators, and still the USP was not were meant to be. However, I found it laying at my feet, as it had been dropped at the very beginning of the round.

:eek: I really do hope it's not one of mine. Seriously, I've never heard of such behavior - are you sure you don't accidentially hit the throw weapon key when spawning or something like that?

Also the USP isn't in game, you mean the SOCOM, don't you?

[5thSFG]Mitchell

unexpected guest
Jul 17, 2008
Rome, Italy
Also the USP isn't in game, you mean the SOCOM, don't you?

yeah, sorry :lol:

I went down doing some more tests, and now it seems to be all fine... I guess there was some badly-placed mutator... well, guess it's ok! :)

Other MODs work fine too, and my PC seems to be stable enough for now; later I will try some BOT fighting in order to see if it works good or not.

Since I wouldn't like to open another topic for other questions, I'm gonna keep writing here, at least for usage askes. Other new bugs will eventually bring me to open a new topic.
I hope it's ok for you. :rolleyes:

1) is there a way to increase number of Loadouts? I wish I could add some... :(

Last edited:

[5thSFG]Mitchell

unexpected guest
Jul 17, 2008
Rome, Italy
There's the LoadoutManager mutator somewhere - might even be included in the CE. You need to know how to work the console though ;)

argh... :shake: :doh:
I'll look for it though, maybe I can find it (not really sure about using...)

EDIT: ok, the mutator exists (cool!), but I haven't found any file which might be related to it.
I mean, there is the "INF_Loadouts.ini" file which saves all the gears you can choose, but I have seen nothing related to the other file. :(

Last edited:

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
The ini file it uses is created when you use it. In case there's no text file present which explains how it works, here's the three needed commands.
Open console and type:
"loadout list": lists your loadout sets; you have a maximum of 4(0..3) sets each with 32 loadouts possible.
"loadout save [number] [name]" saves your current loadout set (the one in INF_loadout.ini in case you use it the first time) in slot [number] (0 to 3) with a description string [name]. E.g. "loadout save 0 TDM"
"loadout load [number]" loads the loadout set [number] you previously saved. Note that before doing this SAVE your CURRENT loadout, or all changes to it will be lost.

Any of the above might contain errors since I have to do this from memory - but usually there should be a txt description shipped with the mutator. Try looking in the UT\help folder (if it exists and is not a whisky related hallucination of mine) or simply search all *.txt files in yout UT directory.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Hell i just stuck to the the 32 max loadouts, about 18 of which are reserved for bots, so i only really use about 14 different loadouts, which is plenty for me.

I do remember something about that weapon dropping problem, it used to happen with the AKMSU ingame when using MagCheck, but since you've fixed it some how i'll just continue for references sake. If your getting the prolem while running MagCheck, getting rid of that will help, or if your not running it, playing around with the order of mutators in your mutator list might help.

[5thSFG]Mitchell

unexpected guest
Jul 17, 2008
Rome, Italy
Loadouts are fine now.

For fun, I tried using the Relics too into the match (it's pretty funny, especially with the revenge one, which resembles a kamikaze's outfit), however, the game crashes when the round ends.
Is it a known issue?

[5thSFG]Mitchell

unexpected guest
Jul 17, 2008
Rome, Italy
[5thSFG]Mitchell;2160821 said:
For fun, I tried using the Relics too into the match (it's pretty funny, especially with the revenge one, which resembles a kamikaze's outfit), however, the game crashes when the round ends.
Is it a known issue?

I was hoping to get at least an answer, but it seems that none knows this problem... :(

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
relics ?

ehm the relics are for unreal tournament only as far as i know, for some reason they show up in the mutator list of INF, the same goes for UT, mutators from INF show up in UTs mutator list but are not working there.

its a feature :p [i.o.w a bug]

[5thSFG]Mitchell

unexpected guest
Jul 17, 2008
Rome, Italy
yet, I remember that last time (there was already version 2.9, but not the C.E.) I used the relics without problems, that's why I'm puzzled.
Also, the errors which appear when the game crashes are different, because the "bad relic" is always different...