UT3 Makes Me Angry

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
I don't like to die alot so when I play regular DM with more than one bot its on experienced ... one bot only I will play Adept ... TDM I play skilled and still manage to dominate overall. But playing above Adept is just no fun because the bots aim is just too perfect. I swear they are perfect with the stinger at any distance .. ugh not fun.

unbecoming

The Money U Could Be Saving W/out Barry
Jan 21, 2008
St.Louis,MO
sorry couldn't resist

Only when I open the server browser. :rolleyes:

Oh and when UED crashes for something I didn't do.

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
I kind of fail to emote, especially like this. Perhaps it's not a failure, but I ain't supposed to die in ways described either.

Anyone here seen Supernanny on TV?

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
earmb2.gif

MrFish

The Crispy One
Mar 6, 2008
I'm talking about pure, unadulterated frustration during gameplay. I get angry when I lose a team deathmatch with bots. I get angry when a warfare match in campaign mode goes horribly astray. I get angry at being run-over and over in Warfare online. And boy did I get angry when I was playing a 2v1 CTF match and nearly, but didnt, get the flag home.

May I suggest cursing under your breath the entire time you play? It works wonders for my brother. Anyways, I've never had to resort to anything like that with the other Unreal games. Then again, bot flag carriers never used to run in place waiting to be shot... :rolleyes:

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
May I suggest cursing under your breath the entire time you play? It works wonders for my brother. Anyways, I've never had to resort to anything like that with the other Unreal games. Then again, bot flag carriers never used to run in place waiting to be shot... :rolleyes:

Meh, I mutter and curse already.

I've developed a little more inner calm with the game now. If a map starts getting annoying I just drop out and try something else.

I simply cannot afford to stay angry at any game, I don't like breaking mouses!