I'm dissapointed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Yeah that yes, but using conc jumping to get to unnacessable areas is fine by me. Other than that it's not that fine.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Played with rimpa again, it is sure that he cheats, he jumped even high into air with normally not possible speed, used some raptopr exploit that he kept driving it and switched to turret while the raptor crashed into tree, but he still used turret an inviisble one and killed me from behind, i only heard the sound but nothing else, it was the raptor turret stuck in the air invisible, I dunno how he managed to do this but I have never seen it before.
Rimpa really takes cheating on a new level.
He can play fair whe there are more players but when he plays with only wtih me or only with abraxas, he can't play fair and usually cheats, i remember one playerr was angry at me for killing him at rgb even when he fought other player and i interrupted, but i did it because he didnt play fair even, which was acceptable the my behaviour then. He thinks he is 31337 and calls me n00b, but he just sucks and when you manage to kill him he yells at you that you are using aimbot and some ****. :tdown:

He asked for it and there he got it, his behavior is what is killing him.
Really someone make really usable cheat protection, I've heard the one that exists lags server. But I can doubt it actually, beacuse it didn't start lagging until some cheater joined, so maybe he attacked server.

I don't care if you think I am lame for making this thread at all btw.

SparksterºSanjulo

Mar 28, 2008
i understand your disapointment

i left XMP for the precise reason of people cheating like 3-4 years ago, i do believe it was that same guy (pot/rimpa?) who i used to see around ALOT who always did this extremely ridiculous stuff that no one else could do (or may have been someone else cause it has been forever, but i swear that name is VERY familiar), have you tried directly contacting the person who runs the server? cause i dont think posting this here will help much, there isnt anything most of us can do

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
We played on Dusty's server and Dusty wants him there even if he cheats and does these stuff, it seems.

Rimpa uses many other names, he changes them often too, even midgame.

Mar 6, 2004
Most players from the old days who play sometimes now do the exact same thing (I'm no exception).

bufferfly
Mr_Keen_Eye
Killer
(GR)Killer
[DT]Killer
/\ºKiller
/\ºKillah
/\ºLars
/\ºShake
Green
ho
nR_Dragonfly
+D+Cocaine
Player
-CV-Canadian
[DS]ho
PhoenixRusher

My best 2 names i have ever used were

/\ºShake
PhoenixRusher

I was in the zone the whole time whooping ass, sucks i can't find the zone now.:(

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
i understand your disapointment

i left XMP for the precise reason of people cheating like 3-4 years ago, i do believe it was that same guy (pot/rimpa?) who i used to see around ALOT who always did this extremely ridiculous stuff that no one else could do (or may have been someone else cause it has been forever, but i swear that name is VERY familiar), have you tried directly contacting the person who runs the server? cause i dont think posting this here will help much, there isnt anything most of us can do

You are thinking of a guy named Unreal. He was from Japan.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
[CLAN]Player, eh? What about that other clan, with all the players who played with the same player name of 'Player'. That always made things... interesting :lol: