UnWheel 2 Vehicles

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
$n][pErMan;2147595 said:
Before you know it.. I might actually have a reason to buy UT3... haha :)
At this rate....You'll need to buy UT5 (sarcasm) :lol:;)
Hi everyone :wavey:
Back on-line finally... 10 meg connection this time, and a new house on the water. Well, I have the boat ramp on the west side, and a harbor on the north. Nice view from the "Crows Nest" too. I'll post pics soon.
I have a room for rent, prefer submissive 22 year old strawberry blond, blue/green eyes, 5'2", 34-24-36, like to cook, do housework, have boat, bait hook/clean fish, and generally like to spoil me. But will compromise (please send picture of you on the boat in a bikini):D

Last edited:

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Hey Jack, long time no see:p I am not applying for your room, but I do have pic's of my "boats";) The meshes are just being placed in the scene to see how the lighting affects them, but this will be very different in the race map.

Attachments

• UnWheelDock01.jpg
    UnWheelDock01.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 25
  • UnWheelDock02.jpg
    UnWheelDock02.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 19
  • UnWheelDock03.jpg
    UnWheelDock03.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 17
  • UnWheelDock04.jpg
    UnWheelDock04.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 16

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
Hey Jack, long time no see:p I am not applying for your room, but I do have pic's of my "boats";) The meshes are just being placed in the scene to see how the lighting affects them, but this will be very different in the race map.

Looks sweet!!!
What about Miss Pam...Does she need a room??? :biggrin2:
Just kidding, Hi Pam :wavey:

As far as the meshes/textures go... The first thing that came to mind was "UWRC/UWRB-Deck 13". I can't wait to see what you've cooked up! Still need to get UT3, Wall Mart can't keep it on the shelves here. Haven't been there in 2-3 months.

Last edited:

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
$n][pErMan;2161403 said:
It's $29 now... I might pick it up sometime soon :p

What can I use to beta test with? I thought I had to have UT3 to run UW2. PM me and let me know.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Aye, you'll need UT3 for UW2.

All the acronyms are starting to hurt now, and I really need to start working on this damn project.

Maybe I'll have a look at coding now that I have my first year at uni under my belt.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
I'm working on learning programming.

My uni's course has neglected to include a module on mods though - and graphics is next year.

Plus C++ is my weakest language.

I'll have a look at some code and see what I can learn though.