It's hot down here.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
As I speak, Clouds just formed this morning in the arounds of Toronto, there's that ****ing big ass cloud, I've never witnessed something like this to date before. Humidity is has increased here. You can hear thunders in a non stop.

Last edited:

Selentic

Out of your mind.
Jun 9, 2008
The sound of thunder? That's a relief, isn't it?

Its so hot that if you were outside in a thunderstorm you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the rain and your own sweat.

Also, its even hotter up here in Ottawa :|

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It's pretty much the kind that sounds as if you were right next to it, while in fact, it's 10-20 KM away.
Barely any wind at all. Until you're entirely under it. leaves flying around with the backup battery jumping every 10 seconds.

I may sound chicken though. :D
I can't imagine how I'd feel to witness a true tornado.

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
A couple of days ago I managed recording parts of a thunderstorm. Nothing that bad, in American terms I suppose.

Suddenly the sky became real dark and green. That was the sign for a nice thunderstorm. At the busiest moments the lighting must've flashed every five seconds or so. Pretty cool.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
it's the end of the world as we know it, and i feel fine :)

There's something wrong with the world today, the lightbulb's getting dim, there's meltdown in the sky.

P.S: Was forced to walk back on foot from an interview yesterday and part of my face is bright red.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
This past Thursday I was able to hear the lightening's build-up, it was so close to my house. That's a freaky thing.
"bzzzzzzzz-CCRRRRAAAACCKKKK!!!!!!"

pft down in Texas you don't get many days below 100 degrees. The thunderstorms here are awesome too! I get a lot of thunderstorms that are so bad they constantly set off car alarms around where I live.
Your weather sucks. We were down there around Memorial Day, and the 90 degree temps plus high humidity really, really sucked. And what the hell is up with the temps staying over 80 at night? No cool down? The storm that Tuesday made us alter our return route so we wouldn't be in the ugly red parts on The Weather Channel's map all the way from Dallas to Kansas City.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
There's something wrong with the world today, the lightbulb's getting dim, there's meltdown in the sky.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullsh*t three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
I'm goin to toronto this weekend for the cycle messenger world championships!!! first time visiting there and I am excite!!!!

...they say is gonna rain up there this weekend :S