Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lafnboy

Real Low Mind
Jan 20, 2008
Last Halloween, before I quit drinkin':

l_f0572d3448e9461c422dab27fd387559.jpg

Me and the drummah:

l_ae38ba517d598253ad516b3f86564e83.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I bet Peavey's that type of guy who don't bother with waking up in the morning, log on the computer to find out he just got put on YouTube. No, he'd wet his pant pissing in laughter instead.

Lafnboy

Real Low Mind
Jan 20, 2008
Hipsters in UK Subs t-shirts make me want to hurt people.

I'm not an elitist. I don't spend money on haircuts. I shop at thrift stores because I actually have to buy my own clothes. Also, I've been into the UK Subs since I was 14. Charlie Harper is a ****ing hero and I'm still absolutely rabid about 70's English punk. The Nips, Eater, Menace, Subway Sect, anything with that caustic, snotty attitude. You ****ing name it. I'm 19 and I'm digging a lot more older 60's garage (among several other genres), because I see so much of the punk element in it. Early Pretty Things, Downliners Sect, Belfast Gypsies, Nuggets/Pebbles comps... I'm NUTS about reckless, wild 60s rock. That's where my dress style comes out of - cheap vintage **** from thrift stores. I've got a crazy good record collection to boot. We should talk sometime, because you'd probably actually really like me. I'm just obsessed with old music is all. If somehow my demeanor is definitive of a hipster, I am truly sorry to have offended you.

Oh, and for those of you who care to hear, yes Lafnboy has a band:

www.myspace.com/thefuggovs

Last edited:

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
K, so you're all sick of me posting pictures of myself, but I don't care, I like this one.
On the upside, my eyes aren't bulging out, like somebody said they were in my previous photo. :|

2524895027_d5a24a4d7c.jpg

The ring on my finger was a gift for my birthday.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Nothing wrong with not wearing branded stuff, I try to avoid it as much as possible.

I'm not an elitist. I don't spend money on haircuts. I shop at thrift stores because I actually have to buy my own clothes. Also, I've been into the UK Subs since I was 14. Charlie Harper is a ****ing hero and I'm still absolutely rabid about 70's English punk. The Nips, Eater, Menace, Subway Sect, anything with that caustic, snotty attitude. You ****ing name it. I'm 19 and I'm digging a lot more older 60's garage (among several other genres), because I see so much of the punk element in it. Early Pretty Things, Downliners Sect, Belfast Gypsies, Nuggets/Pebbles comps... I'm NUTS about reckless, wild 60s rock. That's where my dress style comes out of - cheap vintage **** from thrift stores. I've got a crazy good record collection to boot. We should talk sometime, because you'd probably actually really like me. I'm just obsessed with old music is all. If somehow my demeanor is definitive of a hipster, I am truly sorry to have offended you.

Oh, and for those of you who care to hear, yes Lafnboy has a band:

www.myspace.com/thefuggovs

I wasn't referring to you per se, but the vast majority of kids (no offence) who have a style like yours and wear shirts for bands like UK Subs know nothing about the bands, or their music.

If you're different, then more power to you.

But calm down are try to use less *s in a post, k? :)

Lafnboy

Real Low Mind
Jan 20, 2008
I wasn't referring to you per se, but the vast majority of kids (no offence) who have a style like yours and wear shirts for bands like UK Subs know nothing about the bands, or their music.

If you're different, then more power to you.

But calm down are try to use less *s in a post, k? :)

Haha okay. I thought you were writing me off as a superficial indie kid. I'll curse less I promise!

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
K, so you're all sick of me posting pictures of myself, but I don't care, I like this one.
On the upside, my eyes aren't bulging out, like somebody said they were in my previous photo. :|

2524895027_d5a24a4d7c.jpg

The ring on my finger was a gift for my birthday.

You can make your eyes bulge out? @_@ I'd pay to see that ! But you gotta say Meow while your eyes do it . lol..... *I'm dying of laughter here* !