Want to have your map tested for bugs and exploits?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zoeff

Unreal Exploiters
Oct 22, 2004
The Netherlands
cooloola said:
Do you test UT99 maps?
I'm sure most of the members on the team have played UT99, but that they are good at testing UT99 maps. You can post it if you really need to but I don't think we'll be able to go trough it like we do with UT200x maps.

chris+obell

Apr 24, 2005
Madd_Cracker said:
sorry about that, if you read the rest of the thread you'll see that the real problem is that now that ued works the map no longer loads. I posted a link with the map so maybe others could see whats going on but no dice. I know this doesnt really fit under your job descriptions but you sound like you know what your doing. All the info i have is in the threads, no error message comes up or anything the map simply doesn't load. I rally think this map is worth wasting all this time on so if you could help i would really apreciate it. sorry for the trouble.

This usually happens when there is a space in the path to the file. for ex, you can work on the map if its saved in c:\ut2004\maps but not c:\documents and settings...blah blah blah whatever. sorry if this is bumping another old thread. btw you guys have an irc channel for map help?

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Is this group still active at all? The website and forum linked to at the beginning of the thread is now dead. Just a domain squatter. If there isn't anyone still active, or anyone willing to take up the cause, this thread should be un-stickied.