OMG sorry for my bad font use guys!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
OH MY GOD... lol...

I just checked out the themes here on BU... i didnt know we had so many! And i checked most of them and only like ONE or TWO themes made my text readable. The time i joined here we only had like two themes and most peeps only used the default one.

--------> OK...OK OK OK OK sorrrryyyy.... i wont use it anymore! <---------

P.s. i got like 50 people whine, flame and troll... but only ONE managed to say its not compatible with most themes... u can call me stupid but...

Last edited:

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
a.) Wrong forum to post this in
b.) How do i put this without breaking forum rules?... erm... ok. You and your pointless thread suck harder than Paris when she's asking Daddy for more money.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Yeah, what Slain said. Not everyone uses the same theme. Also, why the longass string of characters in your custom title? It makes the border on your posts offset from everyone else's. Do you require that much attention, lol? Seriously, the biggest issue with the long title is that it squeezes your post into a narrower frame and thus is compacted into shorter lines which makes a person have to scroll more often.

It isn't so much that anyone wants to single you out, but you make it kinda easy with all the "extras" you put into your posting. With a few simple changes, your posts will fit right in and your signature/avatar will keep you unique.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Anyone else get this? It's annoying.

here2cj0.png

Xbox 360 forums. That's the legal way.

Last edited:

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Nah I dont get that, its got a line break on mine so its the right size. Only the text colour was doing my head in cause I got the BeyondUnreal UT3 theme goin.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
You're forgiven Icq.

Seriously, the biggest issue with the long title is that it squeezes your post into a narrower frame and thus is compacted into shorter lines which makes a person have to scroll more often.

Oh dear, somebody call the ambulance.

Though it wouldn't hurt narrowing it down a little ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.