My new Car :D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Hey I am going to play UnWheel for real this summer :D

Attachments

• jonsRC8.jpg
    jonsRC8.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 32

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Hey, nice car, but I know the truth:p Do you think Jacob will sit by watching daddy having fun, and just say, "wow, this is fun to watch"? No siree, he will say, " when is it my turn daddy?". And, so it goes:D

I had to buy my kids their own cars.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Hey, nice car, but I know the truth:p Do you think Jacob will sit by watching daddy having fun, and just say, "wow, this is fun to watch"? No siree, he will say, " when is it my turn daddy?". And, so it goes:D

I had to buy my kids their own cars.

Good point, however this is a joint adventure by design. Jacob and I are starting a father son racing team, below is jacobs "my blue truck". ;)

Attachments

• jacobsRC10.jpg
    jacobsRC10.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 20

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Can post something about that. My car.

Nice car, what is it? Mine is an RC8. But I am sad now, My RC8 has a defective one way clutch thing, it has a crack (i took it apart to see what was wrong) so after my 4th tank of breakin and it was almost ready to drive, I cant start it until Team Associated sends me a part :p :(

PerT

Feb 22, 2006
www.per-thormann.de
The chassis is a starter chassis but it is separatly tuned with an 4 Wheel Drive and a 2 speed gearbox. Now it goes around 50 mph. The body is a Nissan. The car is not good set up for driving atm.Playing around with the spring and damper setup.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
:2thumb: What?? No UnWheel sticker?? ;)

For some odd reason I didnt get my stickers with my copy of UnWheel :p lol, I should make the next body for it a total UnWheel add, or look just like the, o crap I cant remember the name of it, the buggy that Supermoto XL made.

RacingCoyote

Jul 27, 2008
Oh wow, does this look fun. Now I just have to wait a few years before I can convince my wife to let me buy one for my oldest kid (he's 3 right now...) lol

RacingCoyote

Jul 27, 2008
Heh! Nice. Now I have more ammunition to use when I try to convince her to let me buy "him" a new RC car.

"But honey, all the COOL dads are doing it!" :p

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
:2thumb: What?? No UnWheel sticker?? ;)

Here is my new custom paint job and look to my RC8, and Steve I would love to put some UW stickers on it but I need to find out how to get them made.

Attachments

• custom.JPG
    custom.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 4
  • custom2.JPG
    custom2.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: