The community killed UT3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I have a crap soicket 939 4200+ dual core proc and 2gb of ram with an 8800GTS 320mb aqnd I can run UT3 at almost max settings at 1280x1024, so I don't know what you people are talking about.

lol since when is that crap? :(

evilmrfrank

Banned
Apr 22, 2005
Florida, US
www.evilmrfrank.com
Sirr Brizzs PC isn't exactly good, The video card is awesome though :D But thats a perfect example that shows the game isn't as bad as people say. I ran the game on a worse system than that and it worked fine. Used to run it on an AMD 5200 and 7900GT. I could run it at max with the same resolution as Brizz at about 30-50 FPS. That being said you DON'T have to play it at max to enjoy a game.

Sirr Brizzs PC isn't exactly good, The video card is awesome though :D But thats a perfect example that shows the game isn't as bad as people say. I ran the game on a worse system than that and it worked fine. Used to run it on an AMD 5200 and 7900GT. I could run it at max with the same resolution as Brizz at about 30-50 FPS. That being said you DON'T have to play it at max to enjoy a game.

agreed

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
But thats a perfect example that shows the game isn't as bad as people say.

You've said it out too loud m8 and now I'm afraid that we need to put out some nasty scarecrows to get rid of the incoming whiners contradicting your sentence and unfortunately turning it into an UT3 slandering bait for their fellow flamers :lol:

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
Lol this thread still's going?

It's the
100px-Cole-mug.JPG
train baby and it never stops :cool:

hilo_

Jan 19, 2008
I have a crap soicket 939 4200+ dual core proc and 2gb of ram with an 8800GTS 320mb aqnd I can run UT3 at almost max settings at 1280x1024, so I don't know what you people are talking about.

That's a lot better than average (not even counting the video card).

Last edited:

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
My TI-83 plus will run UT3 on max details if I shovel some more coal into it.

A south park quote comes to mind: How do you kill that which has no life? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.