UT3 Patch 3 In The Works, Features Slowly Being Revealed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

heyqule

Apr 22, 2006
good to know... are you going to extend kismet nodes for mappers to do true assult maps?

oh btw... please fix the interact icon and text for kistmet used event...

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
These patches have not yet and show no real sign of addressing UT3's most serious issues. Still, it's nice to have some stuff fixed at least.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Which issues? I can pass them along perhaps, or find out if they are being looked at.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
hes probably talking about the UI. accounting for whats mentioned for this patch, thats the only horribly glaring issue I can see atm.

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
SK.7 I've got Vista and an Nvidia and mine hasnt crashed once..

I also got X-Fi and PhysX - one must be making it crashing altho Windows simply says "APPCRASH" but when I searched for "Solutions" via Vista it kept bugging me with VGA drivers blamed for failure so WTF argh :(

My new system with SLI in a nice and windy CM Cosmos S is ready in a week or two and I'll only keep X-Fi so fingers crossed then see you online 101%-ly stable anyway :)

Definitely :).

\o/

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
  • Players now listed in the Server Browser

Another thing that should have been in the game from day one. Still good to see that they are working at cranking out the patches. Hopefully this one will be the one that actually makes the game fun to play for me.

Also I am also for the custom crosshairs. UT2k4's was a god send.

weisso

Project Lead - Unreal Demolition
Jan 6, 2003
Bellevue, WA
www.dwgames.net
I also got X-Fi and PhysX - one must be making it crashing altho Windows simply says "APPCRASH" but when I searched for "Solutions" via Vista it kept bugging me with VGA drivers blamed for failure so WTF argh :(

I've got a PhysX card, 8800 GT running in Vista x64 with no crashing, so that narrows it down to SLI or X-Fi for you....knowing creative's wonderful drivers, that would be my kneejerk reaction :D

BoneofFear

The American Dying Machine
Jul 14, 2004
IN DA CHOPPA!
www.myspace.com
I've got a PhysX card, 8800 GT running in Vista x64 with no crashing, so that narrows it down to SLI or X-Fi for you....knowing creative's wonderful drivers, that would be my kneejerk reaction :D

It's X-FI,that's something some peeps on the Epic fourms have been rambling on about (Getting tired of saying complaining,Any other words I could use besides rambling that basicly means the same thing? el oh el :lol:)

And it's good to see epic once again on a Patching Spree-spree-spree- spree - spree

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008

NOOOOoo! I love my X-Fi sound and would miss it badly... :(
But I guess you're right regarding that when it comes to driver development Creative are a bunch of
50px-Cat03.jpg
s :lol:

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
To shoot that crappy UI down?

Rofl.

Good to hear some news. Epic should really keep talking to the community like this because it gives people something to look forward to and keeps some concerns at bay.

Gj Epic ;)