UT III - Skaarj Hybrids

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I agree with Davision on that one. Hehe :)

The one with the dress thingy looks really interesting and it's a fresh new thing instead of the very similar thigh pads you use. It's also the most dynamic design of the three.

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
Thanks dudes :)

lol @ boob crits :lol:, really I am not a fan of big boobies.
But that's right, they are a bit small here, but just a little bit.

progress on Yedehlrin, I changed the shape of the thigh and boots :
attachment.php

attachment.php

It still needs some mesh and edge adjustments.

Edit : The 2 last armor designs

--------------------------Reaven----------------------------------------------Skrilaax--------------------------

attachment.php

Finally, I decide to add a fleshy concept for the male Skaarj Hybrids.

Attachments

• SKHF02body.jpg
    SKHF02body.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 237
  • SKHF02head.jpg
    SKHF02head.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 234
  • newdesign.jpg
    newdesign.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Whoa,very impressive work so far Mac,the concepts and models are very good.I do like the concept of your Skrilax,but the female models are hot,too.In my opinion,a promising work like always,nice brotha.I'm really excited to see them all with texture.:):tup:

EDIT: Marvellous updates Mac at your site,it is really good to know you are working on the Chaos UT3 mod,too.:D

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Whoa,looks pretty awesome Mac.Firewall (Bloodstorm) looks great,massive and strong looking design,I like those designs,hmm,it will be be very exciting to see him with textures,can't wait.The third female model looks similar like a Wraith Queen of Stargate Atlantis,a little bit more and she's one,however I do like this design and can't wait to see it with textures,too.Anyway marvellous work like always Mac.:2thumb:

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
Thanx guys

@ Anubis, still alive

Some progress :

Almost there with the head of this one :
Still a lot of work to do on the body...
fnyrka01m5f14800ju9.jpg

And a little comparison between the ut2k4 & utIII versions :
fnyrka02m66ccba0uw6.jpg

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Her armor looks good though I think it has too many connected pieces/stripes.
Also her face has this expression :eek: and I doubt that is intended?!

Also if you ask me I'd make her stomach and back bare skin. Or even with the predator net kindda style.

Else I like the scaly style on her face and general shapes of her armor. Good work.

Last thing mudbox or zbrush would probably be able to give a great result for high detail if you have the guts to try it out.
http://www.mudbox3d.com/
http://www.pixologic.com/home.php

Last edited:

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
Thks Rex for the crits :)

Her armor looks good though I think it has too many connected pieces/stripes.
Also her face has this expression :eek: and I doubt that is intended?!
LMAO I noticed too about the face expression :lol:
First fix :
nyrkaagain01bk4.jpg

Also if you ask me I'd make her stomach and back bare skin. Or even with the predator net kindda style.
Agreed, it shouldn't be difficult to change that part.

Last thing mudbox or zbrush would probably be able to give a great result for high detail if you have the guts to try it out.
http://www.mudbox3d.com/
http://www.pixologic.com/home.php
Actually I have worked the meshes on Zbrush.
armuv2.jpg

My biggest problem is that my computer simply doesn't have the firepower to handle more than 3 millions of polygones, of course it is still possible to work piece by piece.
Fortunatly, I am getting more and more used to this awesome software.

Also I made a mask (not finished) for her too :
nyrkaagain02mn7.jpg

Last edited:

Maxunit

Unreal Freak
Aug 7, 2004
This model is kickass :) Can't wait to see more from it. Overall same question: Any ETA for the model? Really missed the Skaarj in UT3 so far.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
So you are using zbrush. Hard to notice, but the small details looks good. Though I still stand by my cemment on the line things. Too many :)

The stripes around the eyes need a transition thing. Don't really know what but it needs something to merge it properly with the plain skin. You could go for all scaly.

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
@ Anubis, still alive
Glad to hear that Mac!:)

WOW,she looks very good,nice details on her armor and face,very realistic and well done.The face of her looks really similar like the face of a Wraith queen from Stargate Atlantis.However,one thing on her face looks not that good,around her eyes,that looks like something not-orgranic,if you ask me,try to make it more organic.All in one,good work buddy!:)

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
Looks really good, but (since the face is still being worked on, I'll add my input) the face looks too human. The one before looks much more reptilian while the new one looks like a human with a smashed nose.
I would say play-up the forehead, dent in for the eyes, and make them more narrow, and then go for the more convex muzzle-like nose and mouth, and the pronounced cheekbones of the previous version.
The Queen also had full-on tusks, so while they weren't a part of your previous Hybrid females, they certainly wouldn't be amiss.