BuF UT3 Logins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Halbyrd

Mar 27, 2008
[RazrRabbit]Halbyrd

Not a real clan, just something me and my friends came up with to amuse ourselves. :lol:

Edit: Upon reflection, I should introduce myself, as this would be my first post here. Been watching the website for years, ever since the ut2k4 beta demo (32-man TDM in the comp lab @ uni...good times :D ). Decided to join the forums when I found out about FragBU, as it sounds like a good way to get in some solid fragging w/o searching around for a public server that isn't a ghost town or clogged with weird mods. I'm not what you'd call a "pro" or "hardcore" player, more of a very enthusiastic amateur :p . Since the multiplayer FPS scene around this area seems dominated by TF2, Halo 3, and CS:S (still!), I figure a good online community is the way to go.

So, greetings to all, and I hope to enjoy many a frag with you in the future!

Last edited:

Zer0

Jan 19, 2008
[RazrRabbit]Halbyrd

Not a real clan, just something me and my friends came up with to amuse ourselves. :lol:

Edit: Upon reflection, I should introduce myself, as this would be my first post here. Been watching the website for years, ever since the ut2k4 beta demo (32-man TDM in the comp lab @ uni...good times :D ). Decided to join the forums when I found out about FragBU, as it sounds like a good way to get in some solid fragging w/o searching around for a public server that isn't a ghost town or clogged with weird mods. I'm not what you'd call a "pro" or "hardcore" player, more of a very enthusiastic amateur :p . Since the multiplayer FPS scene around this area seems dominated by TF2, Halo 3, and CS:S (still!), I figure a good online community is the way to go.

So, greetings to all, and I hope to enjoy many a frag with you in the future!

Welcome to the forums. :)

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
We need more guys in there... cant we remove the password?

image.php
SHINY!

But I can see why there is a password on there. To keep out the undesireabled and the cheat hacks.:eek: