GRID

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Diego1203

Jan 10, 2004
Looks pretty sweet, and it's a codemasters game so maybe I'll get to play it on GameTap, although I'm still waiting for them to make Dirt available :0

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Did you know UT3 is set up for deformable body parts, as in getting dents and crumpled hoods:p It isn't too hard to set up. Here is a pic in the editor showing a basic Morph Target.

Attachments

• 4x4Deformed.jpg
    4x4Deformed.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 4x4Normal.jpg
    4x4Normal.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 18

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Phew! Makes our life a lot easier. I wonder why they didn't do that for the vehicles in UT3? Perhaps they planned it but didn't have time or something.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Does it actually morph or does it just go from one frame to the other - ie. step by step? (as in do the vertices tween from one point to the other or do they just jump)
I had the feeling in UT3 the vehicle damage goes step-by-step rather than morph smoothly.