zOMGWTFBBQGTFO- Scary! -

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jordan L

Jan 20, 2008
Has identical animations from Silent Hill 4 Trailers. The song in that video, if you can call it that, is actually pretty good. Yeah, that girl on there actually did post videos of herself on youtube just staring into the camera with no expression. Part of the video was put into that Half Life 2 Stalker clip. Anyhow, yes, that Magibon Love Clip is out there meaning weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kib05Ip6GSo&feature=user

Jordan L

Jan 20, 2008
When I first saw those Magibon videos I thought it was a girl around 12-13 with fully developed boobs until I found out she was 21 a couple days ago. It felt wrong to stare at this girl in joy, but knowing shes 21 isn't so bad anymore. She's cute when she isn't smiling with her teeth showing.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Me and my roomate have been watching her videos for a couple months now. Really I dont know why we keep watching, maybe its because she looks borderline pedo, or maybe its because of those huge anime eyes of hers. I dont know but its becoming one of them surprise hits. I mean seriously each one of her videos net over 1,000,000 views.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
When real time cloning will be made possible and legalized, we will all have our own Magibon, that stares and talk about random Chinese crap.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?

This is the stupidest sh*t I've ever seen. Are all of her videos just her sitting there making cute faces and not saying a damn word for 2 minutes? I found one where she talks buuuuuuuuuut I don't speak azian.

Anyone who watches more than one of these videos for 30 seconds is a closet pedo or needs a hobby (Cpt.Toilet...), this is the most retarded youtube phenomenon I've seen in a while. A million+ views per video?? Jesus Chirst on rye, wtf is wrong with people? Viral marketing aside, people started watching these before the truth was out which is just, uh, sad. And weird.

Oh, and @ the original topic: video is equally stupid, not scary or the least bit creepy, and I want my 45 seconds of life back :tdown:

p.s. Japanese are f*cked up. News flash?

Last edited:

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
Calm the **** down! Why are you so concerned about what others choose as entertainment? Jeez! :rolleyes:

BUF: We know drama!