Ice Cubed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Hey folks, just wanted to let you know that Gabby's water broke early this morning, so we went off to the hospital. Currently, it is 8:30 in the evening and the little ice-kin (we sometimes lovingly call it a slider, since it's a little Burger :D) has decided to hang out inside Mrs. Ice a bit longer. I will let you know the good news when I can.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Let me give congratulations early, I'll probably be either in bed asleep or at work by the time "Ice, Ice, Baby" is born (doh! - forget I used that name!). Hopefully the little one doesn't "chill" inside Gabby for longer than that, for her sake at least.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I kinda like "Slider" (Little Burger) thats cute. Make sure to post some Pictures, and give Details. Me and Linda send our Love..

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Yer gonna be thinking Slider when you start changing those nasty spinach diapers!
Keep us updated, and I hope all goes without a hitch!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
OMG, just had a visual!! I can remember my nephew and niece when they was infants. It usually doens't matter what they ate it alwys seemed to come out Green and Runny. LOL Wait til Slider decides to repaint his bedroom walls. My sister was thinking about renaming her girl to " Me Sling Poo" but she didn't look Asian enough. LOL

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Baby Boy Burger was born on Thursday, March 3rd, 2008 at 4:16pm. He is 30-3/4 inches long and weighs 8 lbs. 9.4 oz. Attached are some pictures. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Picture 047.jpg
    Picture 047.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 13

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
BC is right, he was born yesterday making it the 13th. DUH! Here are a few more pics, taken with my phone.

Attachments

• BabyBoyBurger1.jpg
    BabyBoyBurger1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 10
  • BabyBoyBurger2.jpg
    BabyBoyBurger2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 9

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Almost 9lbs eh? That would make him a Whopper Jr., wouldn't it? :D
He's pretty dern cute too... I think you're going to have your hands full, Ice!

So what have you and Gabby named him?

Better start training him for running that flag! ;)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
WoW, he is beautiful.. Luckily he has Gabby's looks and not yours. (j/k) :lol:

He is one Big Baby, little Gabby did a good job. If there is anything you two need let us know. Linda loves to babysit. LOL