music

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SmartAssX

Jan 23, 2008
personaly i love any metal

STATIC X is the best band ever.

though for some reason i do hella better lisen to rap music when i play unreal

i think its beacuse i dont know all the words xD

SmartAssX

Jan 23, 2008
ha what this thred is for any thing your reply sux xD

you could agree or think of your own music topic

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Persnoally,I like Gothic,Rock,Metal and all the other stuff,but I really do love Gothic.The different music styles of serveal games are nice,too,like Armored Core or UT2004 or Prey etc. and of course movie music is awesome,my favourite music is the Stargate music,the series is marvellous like their music,hehe,I've been an Stargate fan for a long time.My favourite bands are Marilyn Manson,Within Temptation,Lacuna Coil,Linkin Park,In Flames,Krypteria and many others.Music is a element of my life,I can't live without music,however I don't really like any rap music,because it is crap and sucks.:)

SmartAssX

Jan 23, 2008
xD yeah i lisen to most anything but country - emo - jazz (musical type)

stargate is great i have been watching sence the movie

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Aha,another guy who likes Stargate,cool.It is really one of the bettest series ever,B5,Lexx,Farscape,Crusade or SeaQuest are also very good,I like it to watch them all,it never get boring.I have all Stargate and B5 series on DVD and it rocks like hell.:)

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
uhmm sure I'll play along with this thread for a minute. When I play games usually listen to underground rap (rap thats not main stream, like 50 cent n stuff) or high hitting Techno, I may listen to some RnB stuff on occasion. Thats about it. Otherwise just to be listening, I listen to all but most country.

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
uhmm sure I'll play along with this thread for a minute. When I play games usually listen to underground rap (rap thats not main stream, like 50 cent n stuff) or high hitting Techno, I may listen to some RnB stuff on occasion. Thats about it. Otherwise just to be listening, I listen to all but most country.
Yes,country music is good,my mother bought a album of a german band who sing american country music style some months ago,and yeah some songs are well done,sounds very good.RnB,hmm,I never listened much of that music style,but the music I already heard was good,but as I said before,Rap = crap,I like only Eminem's rap stuff,that's the only one good rapper in this world,50 Cent and the other guy with their bla bla bla and yo yo yo stuff,that's damn boring music.:)

Some other music styles are also good,I'm talking about music without any lyrics or voices,just only music,like natural music or very relaxing music,that's nice music.Those music is a good way to relax and find the way to your soul,don't be surprised about that,I'm talking in ethics very often about philosophy and I do really like it.:)

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
[VaLkyR]Anubis;2070248 said:
Rap = crap,I like only Eminem's rap stuff,that's the only one good rapper in this world,50 Cent and the other guy with their bla bla bla and yo yo yo stuff,that's damn boring music.:)

You got alot to learn young padawan. Most mainstream rap is crap especially eminems music now. Underground is where its at. Look up ppl like Esham and Jedi-Mind tricks when you hear them ppl like 50 cent and eminem are nothing. Dont get me wrong tho Em was good back in the day but now its soft. Ice Cube is starting to get back to that style. But for the record Esham is straight crazy his music makes him sound straight evil, and for Jedi Mind tricks they are for more of the intellectual class rappers. They rap alot about religion, the world, and history, and they put it together quite well very good group. BTW for your knowledge the main singer for that group is Italian and not black.

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
You got alot to learn young padawan. Most mainstream rap is crap especially eminems music now. Underground is where its at. Look up ppl like Esham and Jedi-Mind tricks when you hear them ppl like 50 cent and eminem are nothing. Dont get me wrong tho Em was good back in the day but now its soft. Ice Cube is starting to get back to that style. But for the record Esham is straight crazy his music makes him sound straight evil, and for Jedi Mind tricks they are for more of the intellectual class rappers. They rap alot about religion, the world, and history, and they put it together quite well very good group. BTW for your knowledge the main singer for that group is Italian and not black.
Well,that's a interesting opinion,but you are right.I don't bought all Eminem albums,I have only 'The Eminem Show' and the 'Encore',the newest albums aren't very good,sure there are some good songs,but the most sounds not good.As I said before,I listened only to Eminem,the other rappers don't interest me.Probably you already recognised it,but always when somebody of the rapper business makes a vid of his song,then you see drugs,women with big tits and all that other stuff of **** and the sad fact is that they have much success with it.The vid is crap like the song,I never understood it,why people like thse stuff.The rap music is bad at the moment,so I do really like it to listen to other music styles,Gothic and Rock rulez,there are very many great bands and the music sounds awesome.In my opinion,at the beginnig of the rap music it was nice to listen to this music,but after several years this music became ****ed up.:)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
[VaLkyR]Anubis;2072162 said:
The vid is crap like the song,I never understood it,why people like thse stuff.

You already wrote the answer:

[VaLkyR]Anubis;2072162 said:
....drugs,women with big tits and all that other stuff of ****....

Many younger people think that`s cool and also want to do it that way and try to imitate the clothing, talk, and so on... :con:
Rap itself is not that bad, but such WanneBes just ruin it totally IMO

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
You already wrote the answer:

Many younger people think that`s cool and also want to do it that way and try to imitate the clothing, talk, and so on... :con:
I know.:D

Yeah,you are right.They just wanna be cool,nothing others.Many young people at my currently school have a same opinion about that,they like it to listen to those music to just become cool,but hey they become stupid.However,some Rap is really not bad as you said,but the most of Rap is just **** and you know why.:)

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com

Now thats a man who's wise lol. The ignorance of the kids now and days is gettin to the extreme :hmm:

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Now thats a man who's wise lol. The ignorance of the kids now and days is gettin to the extreme :hmm:
LOL,but yes he and you are right.Sure,I can tolerate their opinions and life styles,but very often it is getting too extreme like you mentioned.It seems they just wanna be cool,when they have that kind of life style and they believe they would be something special,but all in one it is bull****,they have no idea what they are talking about and what they are doing.I can see that in my personal environment,because most of the young people with those life stlye have a terrible behaviour.:)