Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
^lol
I really need to find this beer. I have heard a lot about three floyds mostly for dark lord, but also for alpha king. I'm looking for a good pale ale to enjoy for a while in hopes that my taste for IPA's will improve. At the moment Dogfish head's 60 min IPA is as far as I can go for an IPA. Is alpha king super hoppy, or more citrus?
More citrusy, but the hop is definitely there. Man, The reviews of Dark Lord are making me thirsty.
igyou hime said:
I have no recollection of this photo being taken. Which may explain why I look worse for wear.
Stop fishing for compliments already.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
^lol
More citrusy, but the hop is definitely there. Man, The reviews of Dark Lord are making me thirsty.
I don't mind hoppiness, just when it's so overpowering that I can't taste anything else. Yes, dark lord is one of those beers I will have to experience some day. It will be hard for me to drink it if I ever find it though :)

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
New Year's Eve :)

img_0425.jpg

img_0408.jpg

Me pulling a dumb face #2

img_0440.jpg

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Also, your daughter is about a year older now since that picture, so it's out of date.
That's why I put "last summer" in my post. Hard to believe she'll be 3 this Sunday. Seems like only yesterday Covet was threatening to eat my newborn baby girl....