Gears of War 2 officially confirmed finally.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Gears of Cash 2.
I hope the gameplay is better than GoW and feels less repetitive after a while.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
Well we shall see if Epic listened to the gamers or not. I wonder how long before this version comes to the PC or if they will be in development in parallel. I wouldn't doubt that this time around they are going to be released at closer to the same time. I do hope the PC version is not so buggy though.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
Also the news just hit Gamespot and the firingsquad.com ... BU needs to get caught up here. ;)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I bet they will make the teaser a gameplay thing where you have to spam the RT/LT buttons in order to lead it.
EDIT: Some nice changes in the presentation, however, destructible environment sounds like the worse idea they had ever since they decided to become a console developer company.

Last edited:

ShredPrince

Sep 14, 2005
CTF-Omicron BONG
So what's the deal, can you like swing the chainsaw around like a maniac?

IMO they really need to up the anty on GoW 2. The SP was great, but another game that short and bland won't do it for a follow up. Also the MP needs to be way more fleshed out. Make 1v1 possible, and not have to wait on 7 other A-holes to play a match.

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
if they don't include that move in the game there'll be a lot of flaming on the forums :lol:

i would like the mp to let me run around the map and look at things before actually playing against others. i like to know where i can go and what i can pick up there before i play the map. sure, in the pc version you could just start the maps from the console or from the editor but why not remove this 2 player minimum (i think it was 2 on pc).
apart from that, bots in mp would be a nice thing.

/v\41nFr4m3

Dec 17, 2003
Wow that post was pretty lame and useless.

Thats my opinion, I could care less if it doesn't qualify to your standards of what a post should say :lol:

But wasnt as lame as gears of cash 2 :eek: don't mind me though keep trolling as usual.