So what anymore

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XClutchX

Jan 22, 2008
I hate politics. America is changing for the worst because of politics. I don't hate America because of it, though.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
An interesting land, but I hate the government. Bush has destroyed us.

XClutchX

Jan 22, 2008
Clinton was a terrorist. He bombed and aspirin factory.

The Giants won the super bowl, so how bad can America really be? :p

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Sure you can be a yank and hate america. pretty much all of the rest of the world does ;) . Let be honest, most of the american population are fat, incredibly stupid, lazy, greedy, and think they're better than everyone else. Of course there are some exceptions, but the general population makes bush look like a rocket scientist.

haslo

Moar Pie!
Jan 21, 2008
Bern CH
www.haslo.ch
This thread is silly.

But it yet again shows that America's definition of "patriotism" has successfully been bent by the government into "blind faith and worship", making it more a kind of religion than anything else. And of course, any kind of criticism or even uncensored media is unpatriotic. That definition wouldn't really stand a chance over here in Europe :)

Edit: It's nice to read quite a few posts that make more sense than that definition in this thread though :)

Last edited:

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
But it yet again shows that America's definition of "patriotism" has successfully been bent by the government into "blind faith and worship", making it more a kind of religion than anything else.

Bingo!

XClutchX

Jan 22, 2008
Sure you can be a yank and hate america. pretty much all of the rest of the world does ;) . Let be honest, most of the american population are fat, incredibly stupid, lazy, greedy, and think they're better than everyone else. Of course there are some exceptions, but the general population makes bush look like a rocket scientist.

Fat: You think you're better than someone because of their weight?
Stupid: America should be capitalized. You don't have to be smart to know that.
Lazy: Yeah, it's a country full of big fat idiots that don't do anything.
Greedy: The only way to know this is to know the person well. Do you know most of the American population well? I doubt it.

It's obvious you think you're better than most, if not all Americans, so go back down your hole, if your head can still fit.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

XClutchX

Jan 22, 2008
Clutch for ****s sake, how about you stop posting till your balls drop in to place?

Nice. Totally owned me didn't you? You must feel proud.

It shouldn't be America, but "The United States of America"
If you want to be a smartass, fine, but atleast get your **** straight...

He didn't say "the united states of america," he said "america." Plus, what other country goes by "America?" None. Even if it should be referred to as "The United Stated of America," you're not helping him any because he used the wrong term as well as no capitalization. Why do you even bother?

I'm just tired of all the ignorant anti-American (or is "American" the wrong word?) idiots throwing out their idiotic false facts like they are perfect. You might as well be racists or religious extremists if you want to discriminate.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Nice. Totally owned me didn't you? You must feel proud.

I don't think this was his objective. Really. Neither to feel proud nor to own you.

As much as I think he said it in a very untactful imaged way, his advice may be good to follow. Maybe not directly, but I'm sure you can figure it out. No, to stop posting may not be the best solution. Just try to figure it out ;)

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
I'm just tired of all the ignorant anti-American (or is "American" the wrong word?) idiots throwing out their idiotic false facts like they are perfect.
Yes, that's much better than what I said. So much more constructive. Yes, indeed... yup.

On a more serious note, since you are probably sarcasm-blind: I find the last bit of the above quote very interesting. 'Like they are perfect'... it's beautiful and it sums you up pretty well. Now I probably could give you a detailed analysis of why it's so interesting, focusing on your flawed reasoning, but you're really not worth it.

However, from the nice guy perspective: I suggest you really think about it. Spend at least several hours self-reflecting. Why are you tired of people acting like they are perfect? Why do you see people who are perfect, or at least seem to be acting like it? Why are you focusing so much on WHO is saying something, instead of what is being said? Why do you feel attacked in situations like this?

Again, I suggest you take some time and think about it. You'll become a better person because of it. And no offense, but you really need it.

Goodnight.

edit:
On a different note, the lazy bit in Iceman's post deserves some more attention. Americans used to be extremely lazy. That's what you get when only opportunists go to a country. It wasn't until a culture was introduced, including important factors such as the American dream - that people started to change. Now, the US has quite a lot of people that work 18 hours EVERY day. Not something to be proud of, by the way, since that's one of the reasons why the US is a third world country. Anyway, let's talk about black people (or racism, or America Today). Read up on Jane Elliott's 'blue eyes / brown eyes' experiment. Or, better yet, watch it being performed. It will send shivers down your spine. You will see successful, proud and social white men being turned in to lazy, anti-social and aggressive people based PURELY on the color of their eyes. That's basically what is happening in the US today: despite the culture that was introduced earlier, promoting hard work - reality in the US today is different. The main reason being the sum of all prejudices in the minds of the people of the US. If an old lady can turn stereotypical white successful men in to stereotypical black men (based on the prejudices, ******* is probably more accurate) within 10 minutes.... then what does a few hundred years of bias do?

The US is well and truly ****ed, with all the fears and prejudices coming true. You could blame the government or the media, and it would probably make you feel better. But fact is, those prejudices are inside YOU. Nothing is going to change as long as Americans won't change.... and American's probably aren't going to change any time soon.

Last edited: