Flaws of UT3 notes from UT2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
Don´t buy a PhysX-card . It´s not worth the money .
Not many games are supported and I´m sure it will die in the near future.

well im get extra funds for the card so, I dont have to worry about it. Seeing how I custom build my own pcs and such. Ppl can get me deals and make my life easier. As far as phsyX functionality is concerned im only gonna be usiong for Unreal engines apps anyway. I dont play a varied amount of games on my pc, just FPS and RTS and some RPGs. And the usual ones I play is supported by the card, that I read on their site. I think it will run well with these system specs

Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.66
4gb DDR2 sdram WinTec AmpX 4.4.4.12 timings
Sata 3.0 500gb HD
Nvidia 8800gt 512mb
Samsung 2ms response time 19in LCD
Xfi fatal1ty extreme gamer edition

thats for starters, thats whats gonna push it up there also with vista with dx10 which a buddy of mine from the Air Force is providing me with :D

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
well im get extra funds for the card so, I dont have to worry about it. Seeing how I custom build my own pcs and such. Ppl can get me deals and make my life easier. As far as phsyX functionality is concerned im only gonna be usiong for Unreal engines apps anyway. I dont play a varied amount of games on my pc, just FPS and RTS and some RPGs. And the usual ones I play is supported by the card, that I read on their site. I think it will run well with these system specs

Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.66
4gb DDR2 sdram WinTec AmpX 4.4.4.12 timings
Sata 3.0 500gb HD
Nvidia 8800gt 512mb
Samsung 2ms response time 19in LCD
Xfi fatal1ty extreme gamer edition

thats for starters, thats whats gonna push it up there also with vista with dx10 which a buddy of mine from the Air Force is providing me with :D
Do you wanna upgrade your PC with this hardware or is that your currently system ?:)

It's guite difficult to make a good decision if you wanna buy a PhysX card,because some people say,you won't need and other people recommend it to you to buy such a card.Of course,not many games of the currently time support PhysX card,but whab about the future,when games of the future wanna have a PhysX card in you system,then you gonna have a advantage,because you already bought a card or you have to buy one at first.I talked with Hourences about this and he said the same like SaD,there wouldn't be so extremly big differences with or without a PhysX card,but that's the currenlty situation,things can be changed the future.:)

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
Sorry for the delay, i got severe pc problems atm (pc is slowly dying), but ya those specs are the new specs that im gonna make and put together soon when I can accumulate more money

EDIT
instead of the 8800gt card im now deciding on the 9600gt, still debating on it though. Yeah i dont play as much pc games as I used to, most of game play on pc is with certain titles such as UT series and maybe an mmo or 2, and a few RTS games like the CnC series and starcraft 2 (thats not out yet) . Most game play is on xbox360 now and days for me.

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
LOL,you are not alone,I had several problems with system 3 weeks ago,I reinstalled my whole OS,but now everything works perfect again.Well,I just upgrade my PC for UT3 and GOW,there aren't any other games,which are a good reason to upgrade in my opinion.I wanna play UT3 and GOW and later the next UT and GOW games.Sure,many people think Crysis is a awesome,but I don't think so.;)

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
My 3 year old computer still works wonders for UT3. I don't really see what the fuss of upgrading is all about.

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
My 3 year old computer still works wonders for UT3. I don't really see what the fuss of upgrading is all about.

well the reason for my upgrading is that i previously stated that its dying, the the current mobo im using, and processor is no longer in circulation. So basically I have to get a new style mobo, and since i have to do that, it requires me to buy new ram (that my current ram is not compatible with the new mobo) and new processor, blah blah blah u know the story. But ya my current vid card and ram still can push the current games like UT3 and the sorts, but whats the expression "Its time to let sleeping dogs lay"

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
well the reason for my upgrading is that i previously stated that its dying, the the current mobo im using, and processor is no longer in circulation. So basically I have to get a new style mobo, and since i have to do that, it requires me to buy new ram (that my current ram is not compatible with the new mobo) and new processor, blah blah blah u know the story. But ya my current vid card and ram still can push the current games like UT3 and the sorts, but whats the expression "Its time to let sleeping dogs lay"
LOL,somehow I know this.However my reason(s) for my upgrading are easy,I'm a fan of the Unreal World,my last upgrading was for UT2004,I upgraded my system in those way,that I can play UT2004 in bettest quality and a good res,and my plan did work.I play UT2004 on highest details and my res is 1680x1050 at the moment,so in UT3 I wanna do the same,highest game quality and same res.I don't need any AA or AF,because the res makes by itself.My currently plan for UT3 is a Intel Quad Core 9450,4GB DDR2 1066,new mainboard by ASUS or MSI,new Creative X-Fi sound card,500GB SATA HD,700W PSU and new 8800GTX by XFX or Leadtek,let's see which suggestions is going to give us our PC shop.If everything works in the next two months,I'm going online in UT3 at the beginning of May.I took a look at your Xfire profile and I saw your system,very good one buddy.:)