WTF is Kitty?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
All this talk of boobies has given me the perverted idea of suggesting someone start a pron thread. Alright everyone, post pics of you girlfriend or wife, cus surely some people here must have lives and don't live in their mothers basement, choking their chicken to the soundtrack of Flashdance and Dirty Dancing, and calling themselves some obscure name (like a certain foot pedal of a car... i'm looking at you accelerator!) when they troll on the internet.

Edit: For those that do qualify for any of the of the above mentioned problems, or just for some strange social "issue", don't have a girlfriend or partner, then you can just get some semi believeable picture off the net. Zeep has already started this way... ;)

Last edited:

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Whats with you Zeep? All this talk of Cocaine lately has me thinking your in withdrawl, or that i'm in withdrawl... or we're both in withdrawl!

Yeah zeep, if you have blow share it with the rest of us! Especially since i just broke 1000 posts again, Lethal Dosage is getting some strippers, and i'll cover the booze :D .

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
I distinctly remember boobie pics. Was that an ex or an on the side deal?
That was probably Whitney (a brief acquaintance). Her boobs were bigger than Samantha's head. She suddenly went nuts, posted about it on the SA forums and got laughed off the Internet.

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Depending on where you live it goes from 'Bashed crab' to damn hot.....unfortunatly where i live ATM the Bashed crab variaty out number the hotties about 200:1.

Lethal Dosage

The chicks down here (in brisbane) are damn fine, and ATM boob tubes, tank tops and hot pants are all the fashion this summer. ;) And the best ting is this year, the actual Australia day was on a Saturday, while the public holiday is on Monday (so everyone can have a day off work), so everyone just has parties that start Saturday arvo and run till Monday. Your left with no money, rubbish bins full of bottles and a hangover that'll kill the pope.

To take this O/T, CoH is awesome, especially when you play with the various skin packs out there that introduce historical uniforms and paint schemes, etc. I've got to say, i've been playing this game since it originally released and i don't think i've got for more than a few days without playing it. OF is great but it completely breaks the game as most of the fixes in the patches for CoH are undone, it forces ridiculous security measures on you, it won't work online unless you fiddle with your ports, there's no sharing the disk for LAN's, the online servers are so unstable they crash every couple of days, half the games you can't join, the rest either freezes, lags, or you get kicked by the other player cus your winning and the other player can't stand to lose, most the time noobs hurl abuse at you in team games cus your not protecting them and fighting off the entire enemy team so he can just spam units and run around capturing. Most of your wins aren't recorded, or their recorded as losses, the Team Automatch or the Modding tools which was promised at the release of CoH over a year ago still haven't been delivered, they take months for patches which seem to only fix a couple of things and break things (so they seem that that 1 month testing period didn't result in any testing and things bing fixed), the developers rarely listen to the community's suggestions and criticisms, the AI sucks balls completey, OF completely breaks compatabilty of mods for CoH, so they non longer work, and maps with scripting no longer work, umm anything else i miss?

The only good thing is there a number of skin packs out for CoH and OF, and a few mods have been updated to work with OF, and ther are two AI mods that have fixed tha AI almost completely, something that the professional developers can't seem to do, and the game is slowly getting fixed, despite that what one patch breaks requires 2 or more patches to fix, and problems identified and fixed in the pre-release beta days still haven't been applied to the game.

Last edited:

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
oh. it's really good you should give it a shot. if you have opposing fronts they put the brits in it (best campaign ever).
I always play as Brits. They rape. Also they never stop cursing at each other, which makes them awesome. Get it in gear, you fucking wankers.

Lethal Dosage

Actually since OF, all factions swear a fair bit, but the new factions (Brits & PE) swear the most, and a quite funny. I was playing the PE campaign and on the last mission i sent a Hetzer against a couple of Pak38's the brit had in the town, and when it engaged it the unit said; "i'm not having a pissing match with that AT gun, wh're the bigger target!" Damn that made me laugh. Or another nice one is often when you select a Churchill variant they'll very abruptly say "Shut the **** up!", but sometimes it's also added in with something else. Most units ingame when left idle for long enough also start telling stories to each other, especially when it's 2 or more units grouped together.