The post your pic thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
LeGeNDaRy said:
Nice ownage, SaD.
Btw, I'm curious, what skin do you use while playing? :)

UT2004 wasn´t on the list yesterday , but some PC´s weren´t good enough for F.E.A.R , so we played it .
I used only an original skin yesterday . Baird (Hellions Male).
It´s every time something different I use .It can be an original one (like yesterday ) or a custom one (mostly from Slaughter or Klasnic).

Kantham said:
I want to 1v1 SaD
I´m sure you want it Kantham , with my ping bigger than 1000 .:lol: .
Really , I can´t play online , so I´m really happy when our LAN starts .:)

Last edited:

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
Worth a shot. Been playing with the top Americans and Europeens for a while. ([xeno]nox`; x6°Tex; Dawgpound; sho'no_luv; LegioN etc..) Eventhough I lost agaisnt them I still managed to learn a bunch of new stuff :)
My disadvantage is that my ping is about +180 ping anywhere, and I'm getting freaking packet loss these days.
But I'm all for it, played agaisnt Nines with P/L and went pretty well :)
Thanks btw, Nines :)

06030610115be.jpg

plz don't slap me for my ughlyness and bad mobile phone quality

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
This pic is pretty old (taken on 19th of December 2003) but it has gained "classic" status in my collection.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Sounds like you are not aware of the drives failure. Causing all the posts after May 2006 to be vanished.
This includes here, all the other forums of BU, NaliCity, The SkinCity database.

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
I am, but you would think we would be seeing a lot more posts than just the one or two we are seeing now.

The forums were pretty active back in that day when Old Man was around so I just am a bit surprised one post made it.

~Death Dream~

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
They are all there DD.
You just need to change your viewing options near the bottom of the page so that it displays topics from "the beginning"
every non sticky thinks it has no activity since may06, so they don't display by default, but they're there