Another Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Well, after a lot of hard work and toil, we have finally got ourselves back up and running. This means that the forums are up, specifically.

If you had a hosted site, give us a few days to get the rest of the tables imported from the backup. If you are a hosted site that was started after May 2006, please contact us so that we can get your database access set back up.

Once again, we are very sorry about this situation. We know many of you have lost a lot of hard work and time through this event, and as such we are planning many things to prevent this from ever happening again. We will hopefully have made a final decision on how to do that soon so that we can let everyone know what is going on.

Thank you all for your continued support through this catastrophe. We realize that a lot of valuable and irreplaceable information was lost and we do want you to know that we are as upset and disheartened as you are. If there is anything we can do to help you get back up and running, please feel free to let us know.

RennyManJr

Hater in Rehab
Jan 20, 2008
Modena, Italy
www.runesofwar.net
aah, well done... my account got deleted so i had to register for the second time, but it's nice to see that things are starting to come back together again. :)

My only gripe is that i probably lost the review of my map on insite ...but meh, **** happens :(

Last edited:

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
Glad to see you back up again (wipes tears from eyes).

Aww, I think I lost more than half of my posts... and my name got reset.