3 yr old passes Mensa test

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SubCog

Sep 27, 2003
I don't think I see what the big deal is. since IQ is calculated by average test scores per age, 2 out of every 100 three-year-olds will end up in the top 2%. It's great that the kids smart, but I don't think being smarter than any given 49 kids is really newsworthy.

mattyd

Jul 18, 2008
purtagory
I don't think I see what the big deal is. since IQ is calculated by average test scores per age, 2 out of every 100 three-year-olds will end up in the top 2%. It's great that the kids smart, but I don't think being smarter than any given 49 kids is really newsworthy.

I Agree

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Someday that kid will be my boss...

No he'll never make it once he's out of school.

btw
If you read about Einstien's life you'll know he wasn't considered very smart and didn't get that great of grades when he was in school.